No announcement yet.

"revving his car in a racist manner"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, and if I have my way, he never will be!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
      Does excessive bass when playing music have any racist connatations? Man, I hate that.
      That's cuz you're old.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Hey if I was pulled over everytime I revved my engine next to some immigrant, I'd probably be bankrupt by now.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Why, do you tend to swear at policemen who pull you over?

Comment

Why, do you tend to swear when you hurt yourself?

Spec.

Comment

Now there's a non sequitur and a half

Comment

Originally posted by Odin
                Correction: Berbers and Arabized Berbers
                If you're Arabized, you're an Arab. The fact that Arabs come in all colors and phenotypes matters not a whit to those who would call them a race.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                X