Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has my blood pressure gone through the roof?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, docs.

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
    Maybe see a doctor for a "physical" consultation instead of an online consultation courtesy of the Apolyton Medical Board?

Never hurts to seek other opinions. Guy mentioned something I was never aware of.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
      Is it possible to have an abnormal heart that shows up with lower than normal heart rate?

It's more likely that your Canadian doctor was using outdated and ****ty equipment.

Funny how we spend less and get better outcomes in many cases.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well, depending on what exactly they did, they may have already ruled that out. Heart block would should up on an EKG.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I think that's what they did. A bunch of electrodes hooked up on arms and abdomen.

I looked at the wiki for bradycardia and I don't have any other symptoms of a problem.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)

Comment

I thought you didn't trust scientists.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You think all sorts of whacked out things.
              Last edited by notyoueither; May 28, 2011, 20:14.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

I liked the original version when you said, "I"

Also, I'm calling you stupid in this thread.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I don't have a resting heart rate stupidly low but it is in the 50s...but this is a result of cardiovascular fitness and nature rather than anything else.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                    I liked the original version when you said, "I"

I'm not going to swear on a stack, but I am pretty sure I originally typed the 'you.' I'm filing it under things that make me go hmmm.

Also, I'm calling you stupid in this thread.
                    I do not know what the pathology of your malfunction is, but haunting a website as some sort of digital harpy is quite sad.

You might try chasing parked cars. Other small, yappy entities seem to find it more rewarding.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                      I'm not going to swear on a stack, but I am pretty sure I originally typed the 'you.' I'm filing it under things that make me go hmmm.
                      That's alright. A shame that "lasted edited by:" is making you look like a fool.

I do not know what the pathology of your malfunction is, but haunting a website as some sort of digital harpy is quite sad.

You might try chasing parked cars. Other small, yappy entities seem to find it more rewarding.
                      See? It's stuff like this that make me call you stupid.

But you are incredibly stupid. Not DFG stupid, mind you. But really, really (and willfully) ignorant.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes, I put it back to what was intended when I made the post. The magnitude of my crime is huge.

As for what makes you do what, I'd say it is a matter best left to your psychologists. I am not very interested.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                        X