Never Ignore the banana
    20.00%
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

BTW --YES
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I've got two names on it, but these particular posters haven't been around in a really long time.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Just two (well... three if you count myself ), one I can't remember who he is (haven't seen him around for a long time), the other one I rarely see, but it does happen now and then
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I can't even read this poll, because I have Platypus Rex on my ignore list. But I never ignore the banana.
          THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
          AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
          AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
          DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

If you want this thread to stay alive, names should not be optional; they should not be mentioned at all.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That said, I've been trying my hardest to get onto Ecthy's Ignore List.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You can't say who's on your ignore list . . . at least not while you're on Poly. I have three people on my list.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

no, it's stupid
                  CSPA

Comment

No one is on mine, but I have came quite close to putting some people on it. (My dead to me list is my ignore list.)
                    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                    The video may avatar is from

Comment

i dont have anyone on that list course i didnt know it was there either
                      No im not that bothered to ignore anyone, then id actually have to give a sh!t
                      When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                      "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                      Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

i dont have any although i might of at one time
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have two.

Comrade Tribune and Wiglaf. That's all. Both went way over the line quite some time ago.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

dont name them dummy!
                            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I have 3 names on my list. Screwballs and a holocaust denier.
                              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                              X