Relationship status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

married with two step kids.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Married 7 yrs, no kids...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Am I the only one here that can't understand this sentence? Can anyone else make sense out of this statement? MRT, please clarify if you can.
        (the "balls out sex" part is what is thowing me off)
        balls out, meaning crazy, not literally balls hanging out.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

I'm not looking that up.
          QFT

Bit of a tangent here. A while ago, a kid was admitted to the hospital with some neurologic complaints. The resident who was working her up remembered some sort of test or sign called "Hoover" that could help diagnose her. So, the resident googled "Hoover maneuver". Needless to say, this was NOT the test she was looking for.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I'm not looking THAT up, either.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

It's pretty much what it sounds like.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I still had to look it up. Sounds fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

For her birthday, I got her $100 tickets for this Saturday to take her to see Westlife (a band that I know I will truly hate).
                  There's no option for short-term ticket tout!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    I'm not looking THAT up, either.
                    I just looked it up. It's nothing to bad just kind of an ******* thing to do to your woman. You'd have to be a complete dick to want to give your chick rug burns on her face.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                      I just looked it up. It's nothing to bad just kind of an ******* thing to do to your woman. You'd have to be a complete dick to want to give your chick rug burns on her face.
                      I don't think that people actually do any of those things (dogs in the bathtub, hoover, Dirty Sanchez, white dragon, donkey punch, zombie, etc.) They're just supposed to be jokes.
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I'm sure there are dumb bastards who do this lurking around some where.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

What makes it worse, is that it's not by my conscious choice; lord knows I have tried with several guys I thought I connected with in the past.
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

no wonder there is so many dating adds on apolyton.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hey, at least give me credit for having some form of a dating life damn you.

It's just that none of the pontentials formed into something long-term, which is something I truly want.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

they need gay adds.. I think

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X