No announcement yet.

Relationship status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTS, about a year now. Actually you could say longer since I've been going through a divorce for sometime.

Anyway I don't think a year is really that long to be single. At this point in my life being single for this long has been a choice. I'm not lonely at all. At some point I suppose I will start fearing dying alone. Women are just a lot of trouble though.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
      Long-term single.
      +1
      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Brundlefly
        currently dating my hand
        "Not tonight, I have cramps."
        B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Just make sure she doesn't use you as a coddle *****.
          that's the tough part.

I really shouldn't get into my personal life. Or more accurately hers.

But she's basically forced to pull the plug on her mother today. I said I'd be at the hospital with her, but I knew she wouldn't call. She prefers to be alone. I've tried my best to be supportive of her with her mother dying. I can only do so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
            A few fairly regular ****buddies keep me physically happy but I miss the cuddling over a bottle of wine you get with a boyfriend.
            Why cant gays cuddle after balls out sex?
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

Why cant gays cuddle after balls out sex?
              Am I the only one here that can't understand this sentence? Can anyone else make sense out of this statement? MRT, please clarify if you can.
              (the "balls out sex" part is what is thowing me off)
              "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

long-term single here
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

aren't the balls out during most sex?

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
                    long-term single here
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      Unless someone performs the "Dogs in the Bathtub..."

but I thought that that was just an urban legend.
                      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        Hmmm, for the most part. I guess I've never heard the term "balls out sex" before.

Comment

had to look that one up (dog in the bathtub). I don't know anything about sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                            had to look that one up. I don't know anything about sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                              had to look that one up (dog in the bathtub). I don't know anything about sex.
                              I'm not looking that up.
                              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Dogs in the bathtub, wow.

I don't think I'd try that.
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X