No announcement yet.

Relationship status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning on getting a terrier one of these days.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai

Everything in the relationship is fine, except that it is a struggle to find time to see each other. I work until 9:45 p.m. By the time I get to her place, it's almost 11. So she's not getting enough sleep because she has to get up in the morning at 7. And I usually work Sundays, so we only get to spend one day a week together.

And then out of the blue, last Sunday she suddenly tells me that she only likes me as a friend, that there's no passion. So she breaks up with me, all the while she's crying her eyes out because of course there is no passion.

Go f--ckin figure.

Ahh this was a cry and demand to be sexually dominated. The proper response was to say " I'll show you passion" before taking her to bed and ravishing her in ways that would get me banned if I came anywhere close to describing them

She could then can your ass for being a kinky pervert but it won't be that lame "lack of passion " reason.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Long--term alone.
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Broke up two months ago.
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Have a girlfriend.
            Am supposed to go to Europe for studies and come back here half the year or something.
            Dunno how that will work out.

Comment

Hmmm...I wonder...
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Married. No Mini-Vels.

-=Vel=-
                The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Will be moving in with the LL within the next 1-2 weeks, and we will also begin ring shopping during that time.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Congrats Guy!

But for the love of all that is holy...do not...I repeat...do NOT take inspiration from your own avatar and buy her a cowbell.

-=Vel=-
                    (prolly not good for your health...or your testicles)
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I had a relationship that lasted from last December to about July/August or so, and I'm going to ask a new girl out within this month.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Happily married, no kids, now or ever.

Comment

I have a boyfriend for going on 9 weeks now. Live apart for now but he's thinking about moving in with me...time will tell I guess.
                          "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                          "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

married 3 years, no kids. planning on waiting another couple years. (I'm 28, she's 25, so plenty of time)

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich
                              I have a boyfriend for going on 9 weeks now.
                              Are you sure about this? To me it sounds more like you're trying to quit smoking.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

Ahh this was a cry and demand to be sexually dominated. The proper response was to say " I'll show you passion" before taking her to bed and ravishing her in ways that would get me banned if I came anywhere close to describing them

She could then can your ass for being a kinky pervert but it won't be that lame "lack of passion " reason.
                                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                                X