Relationship status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubber

Ahh this was a cry and demand to be sexually dominated. The proper response was to say " I'll show you passion" before taking her to bed and ravishing her in ways that would get me banned if I came anywhere close to describing them
    the preferred way of taking her to be would be over your shoulder, fyi.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144

the preferred way of taking her to be would be over your shoulder, fyi.
      Doggy style, while grabbing her hair
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Maybe some donkey punches.
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Kontiki
          Maybe some donkey punches.

Possible brain damage or death =/= sexy
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

The interesting thing is, that at the time of this post (76 voters) not including banana voters (4 votes) greater than 50% of Apolytoners are not in a semi-serious relationship right now.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

And this surprises you why exactly?

Comment

And a significant proportion of us appear to be celibate...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
                  And this surprises you why exactly?
                  QFT.

Comment

Single != Celibate
                    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

currently dating my hand

Comment

Been single for close to 9 months now. Could have gotten a boyfriend a few months ago but realised I wasn't in the right frame of mind for it.

A few fairly regular ****buddies keep me physically happy but I miss the cuddling over a bottle of wine you get with a boyfriend.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

single, but currently pursuing a woman who has a boyfriend (who is in mexico right now). Now cool I guess. But her boss said I should. . Her boss doesn't like her boyfriend, and neither do I. The guy is a gigolo. Actually I'm not sure if I'm using that word right. Basically he's living off her, and he doesn't work. And he spends most of his time out of the country.

Comment

Good luck

She can make her own decisions, don't feel guilty if she dumps him for you.
                            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                              Will be moving in with the LL within the next 1-2 weeks, and we will also begin ring shopping during that time.
                              Good for you. Now all you have to do is drive those silly minarcho-capitalist thoughts out of her head and things will be perfect...
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                                single, but currently pursuing a woman who has a boyfriend (who is in mexico right now). Now cool I guess. But her boss said I should. . Her boss doesn't like her boyfriend, and neither do I. The guy is a gigolo. Actually I'm not sure if I'm using that word right. Basically he's living off her, and he doesn't work. And he spends most of his time out of the country.
                                Just make sure she doesn't use you as a coddle *****.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X