This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand
    Warren Moon was a passer. Doug Williams was a passer.
    Brooks and Vick are not.
    Sloww, I mean this in the nicest way, but you are an idiot on what kind of QB Aaron Brooks was. Brooks is a passing first QB. He's just not a good one. I mean Brooks has 4 seasons (consecutive) of 3,500+ passing yards in his 6 year career (not counting this one, of course).

Doug Williams has only ONE season of over 3,500 passing yards!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• You mean that in the nicest way?

Why are you standing up for Brooks anyway? New Orleans is doing fine with Brees. I thought your concern was Vick.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It is... but I know why you are trying to equate Vick with Brooks and it ain't gonna work .

And as someone who had Brooks as his fantasy QB one year, I can say the Saints are far better off and Oakland would do well to draft a QB next year (I'm thinking Troy Smith would be nice, unless Brady Quinn can show that he can handle the blitz).
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• You keep watching that Dallas boy that Georgia got.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Perhaps the connection is that they're cousins (or something like that)?
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Yes they are related, and I believe you nailed it by cousins.

Comment

• Well...actually....I don't find myself that surprised by this, to be honest.

Cowboys' Owens attempted suicide, police say
                Wide receiver rushed to hospital Tuesday after taking pain medication
                The Associated Press

Updated: 9:46 a.m. ET Sept. 27, 2006

DALLAS - Flamboyant Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens attempted suicide by overdosing on pain medication, even putting two more pills into his mouth after fire rescue personnel arrived.

A Dallas police report released Wednesday morning said Owens told rescue workers “that he was depressed.” The report was first released by WFAA-TV.

The rescue worker “noticed that (his) prescription pain medication was empty and observed (Owens) putting two pills in his mouth,” the police report said.

The worker attempted to pry them out with her fingers, then was told by Owens that before this incident he’d taken only five of the 40 pain pills in the bottle he’d emptied. The worker then asked Owens “if he was attempting to harm himself, at which time (he) stated, ‘Yes.”’

© 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15021827/
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• We now have the exact personification of jackass.

Comment

• Lets name it Sloww!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Well, it seems that TO has some pretty major problems. Perhaps his prior antics in his career was due to some underlying depression or insecurity, which manifested itself in an suicide attempt.

Comment

• perhaps he finally realized how big of an arsehole he has been and that he's not as good as he thinks he is to be able to talk as much trash as he does
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• I'm tired of his drama queen antics already.

Comment

• That story is far different than what was being reported on ESPN early this morning... they were claiming that TO had had an alergic reaction to some pain medication he was taking for his finger...

Some great journalism by ESPN...
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Front page of Dallas News. Naturally, I hear it here first.

Comment

• What an attention whore. Philly is so much better off without him. Enjoy the season, Sloww.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X