Cultural Icons Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cultural Icons Thread

The purpose of this thread is to post pictures of your favorite cultural icons. I don't think we discuss the cultural icons of this generation much on Apolyton, so I have opened this thread as a forum for such discussion, as well as the sharing of images.

Halle Berry is most certainly a cultural icon.

Another cultural icon is Eva Longoria from Desperate Housewives.

Jessica Alba is a cultural icon as well. She was in Fantastic Four, you know.

Apolytoners, who are your favorite cultural icons?
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

I deride your ability to eschew silly games, sir.
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Indeed. As is Salma Hayek
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        I deride your ability to eschew silly games, sir.
        Sir, if you do not wish to participate in the discussion of cultural icons, I must request that you take your posting elsewhere. The purpose of this thread is the discussion of cultural icons, and I don't think I've given any indication that this thread has any other purpose besides that.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

Sir, if you do not wish to participate in the discussion of cultural icons, I must request that you take your posting elsewhere. The purpose of this thread is the discussion of cultural icons, and I don't think I've given any indication that this thread has any other purpose besides that.
          I must accuse you, sir, of fomenting the playing of silly games. You are, I allege, fully aware of the silliness of the game of which you have started, notwithstanding the content of your signature. No silly game eschewer, you.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I admire this thread.

More in the line of what you are thinking

Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Monica Bellucci is most certainly a cultural icon.

jon, if you cannot stick to the thread topic, I think it's best that you leave.

Comment

I decry this thread as a sham. A sham and a fraud. And you, sir, are nothing more than an inciter of silly games.

Comment

Batgirl, an icon for little girls everywhere

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby4Cvc_ZEqDQAYEKjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=12a82bj73/EXP=1157088559/**http%3a//img221.imageshack.us/img221/2203/batgirl9vc.jpg[/img]
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Elle Macpherson is an Australian cultural icon. She was in several episodes of Friends.

Comment

Trickery. Trickery of the worst kind.

Comment

GIS "cultural icons"

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

for UR

for me

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Since this is going to be closed anyway, why not post some nude?

Comment

the pandas are nude
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X