No announcement yet.

Yahoo Fantasy Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope. Check out his edit. He's free to pick whoever he wants still.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
      Imran didn't make his pick? I must be going senile.
      Imran picked conditionally. He knows things might change, and as long as no one else picks it won't affect the overall draft.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        Nope. Check out his edit. He's free to pick whoever he wants still.
        Why did he need an edit then?

This is ridiculous. We've had no discussion on rules for days, and now that we're finally ready for the draft (with a draft order set, a thread posted and a first pick made), we have to have another discussion on the rules?

Complete and utter bull****, and not at all shocking that you are at the centre of it.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Why did he need an edit then?

This is ridiculous. We've had no discussion on rules for days, and now that we're finally ready for the draft (with a draft order set, a thread posted and a first pick made), we have to have another discussion on the rules?

Complete and utter bull****, and not at all shocking that you are at the centre of it.
          It's not bull****. We didn't know the final size of the league until just now, which has a major impact on which stats we use and goalie requirements.

The only thing not at all shocking is how you and nye are again toying with the commish using steadily escalating bully tactics to twist rules and results to your favour.

The very simple fact of the matter is no picks have been made. Your draft pick is just as open as it once was, the rules have no bearing on this at all. The people upset by the rule changes can try to rationalize this all you want, but we're not stupid. We know why you prefer rules that gift free points to lucky early draft rounders, but we know better. The idea is a balanced and fair league, and you're just going to have to deal with that.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Again, bull****. The only one twisting things for his own favour is you. I pick second to last, genius.

let's just get on with the damn show.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• /me is beginning to wonder what he got himself in the middle of
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• To be fair, Asher is not at the center of this. I started it, if anyone did.
                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki

I don't understand why the draft order has any bearing on this. No one has picked yet. You still have the number two pick no matter what we settle on, and who you pick is just as open as if we hadn't set the order yet.
                  What are the motivations of the people picking 10th or 12th and proposing not only adding skater stats but cutting goalie stats?

Sorry to be harsh, but do I have to draw a map?
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Again, bull****. The only one twisting things for his own favour is you. I pick second to last, genius.

let's just get on with the damn show.
                    How am I twisting things in my own favour by lobbying for the same thing I lobbied for before the draft order was determined?

I'm sorry that I'm driving in my car 12 hours a day and sleeping 8 hours a day and preparing to move in all of my other free time, but I haven't had time to argue about this until now.

I'm for a fair league, that's all it is. Picks haven't been made, there's nothing wrong going on.

But since you're all so upset, let's do another re-roll of the draft order to put this all behind us...

Comment

• Hey, can we cut the roster size to just 1 skater, preferably a forward?

I'd love that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

Did you miss last season? nye plays with the commish to his advantage. He's already started with you.

The draft order has no bearing on this, except that in the original rules (which were NOT agreed upon by everyone, and the draft has NOT started contrary to what joncha says) the goaltenders were individually overpowered leaving early-round pickers better "bang for their buck" with their pick. Now that the revised rules even the playing field and reduce the overpowered goalies overwhelming importance, he's upset.

That's all there is to this.

Good night.
                        If you really want to drag Ming in here, keep going.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• You know what, Kontiki, this is your league.

I'm fully with you, what we've agreed upon is fully acceptable and the fair solution.

If nye and joncha are going to continue to be upset, they can start another league. Let's just get this show on the road.

Comment

• (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• I shoulda kept my trap shut

Comment

• No ****, Sherlock.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X