No announcement yet.

Not such a wonderful feeling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a big polish alcohol party at Damascus and had work in embassy the next morning. I didn't even have time to wash myself, so I went there stinking of swet and alcohol. Unfortunatelly at this specific day I was making a review of translation made by chargee d'affaires, which forced me to stand next to her sometimes, chick to chick, and breathe into her face. I pity her, though she didn't seem to notice...
    Still, being drunk and without sleep while working at embassy doesn not seem appropriate, does it...
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

its better to go into work still drunk than to go in with a stinking hangover
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Not done it drunk. The results of doing my job drunk could be very interesting
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

what's your job?
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

haha, I'm from Montreal too. I'm on vacation in Kingston right now, heading towards Toronto over a few days.

I have to say whenever I go on vacation I'm dissapointed with the number of good looking girls, nothing compares to Montreal

It's just too bad I'll be heading off to uni in Nova Scotia 2 weeks or so...

Comment

How the hell are you going to know what you like in bed if you never tried it with different girls? You mean to tell me you wanna settle down with a girl that you have no comparison with others whatsoever? Sex is a really important part of a relationship you know. If you never tried others, how do you know shes even good? Maybe you could find better, but you'll never know and will keep wondering.
              So let's see. The very FIRST time you have sex, it's supposed to go perfectly and you are supposed to get exactly what you are looking for?

I'd rather make mistakes with someone that I know is gonna be there the day after to try again. Someone that I know loves me very much.

As for being good, I don't see why I should expect her to be good when we aren't even sure how anything goes together the first time. You learn how each other's bodies work and how to make each other happy. It takes time.

As for experience, well everyone is different. What you've learned from one gal might not work with another.

And THAT makes you look elsewhere.
              Well if you have had lots of experience, and you meet a gal who doesn't have much, you are going to be disatisfied and comparing her to everyone else. Wouldn't it be much cooler to not have any experience and learn as you go along?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                Sex is a really important part of a relationship you know
                you arent married are you?
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I don't get drunk these days, and rarely drink at all. I don't really enjoy it that much now that it isn't the magical gateway to sex that it used to be. If I want sex now, I ask for it and get it.
                  He's got the Midas touch.
                  But he touched it too much!
                  Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                    I don't get drunk these days, and rarely drink at all. I don't really enjoy it that much now that it isn't the magical gateway to sex that it used to be. If I want sex now, I ask for it and get it.
                    this is what i look forward to in my 30s
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

He doesn't mention how much he pays for it

Comment

He lives in boulder, theres enough fine young things walking around.

Comment

Working...
                        X