No announcement yet.

deaf chicks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is weird and yet oddly profound.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I remember a Seinfeld episode where Jerry dated a deaf lineswoman...
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
        yes

she has been on a few television series. Such as picket fences- I'm probably the only person who liked that show , and the West Wing. I think she's been in a few movies as well.
        She won an Academy Award, doncha know.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Monk

Silent you!
          THE SEARCH FUNCTION DOES RUN, YOU JUST HAVE TO SELECT OT EXCLUSIVELY! THE SEARCH FUNCTION DOES RUN, YOU JUST HAVE TO SELECT OT EXCLUSIVELY!
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

No need to shout; we're not, er, deaf.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
              Gibsie! How are things?
              Yoho, things are good. What's up in Monkland? Know any hot deaf chicks?

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie

Yoho, things are good. What's up in Monkland? Know any hot deaf chicks?
                Monkland has enjoyed its time off and is now resuming to its regular schedule of study and work, alcohol being bumped down to third position. I'm afraid little progress has been made on the hot chick thing, deaf or not deaf. But I'll get around to it.

Comment

Working...
                X