Call to Power
    8.97%
    other (please specify)
    2.56%
    Banana Holdem
    1.28%
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Civ2, and not as much as I'd like to play lately.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I first registered because I was working on a scenario for CivII (that I never came close to finishing). As it turned out, CivIII was released shortly thereafter, and that's when I got really hooked on 'poly.

I haven't touched CivII since III came out. I haven't touched III since IV came out.

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

III sucked goat nads.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I came to ultimate for Civ 2 Scenarios, but didn't stay. I stayed at OWO for a while for AC, and then was active in the list for Civ3 that started there. I then saw info about apolyton, and when the list first moved here, I came too. I wasn't really active in the first list here, but was active in the second. I didn't really become an OTer until 2001 though.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Civ II
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
              III sucked goat nads.
              So sayeth the masses in OT. Some of us enjoyed it.

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

wtf is Civ?
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Civ II, and yeah, I still play it.

I even bought ToT just to play some of curt's scenarios.

Comment

SMAC. I believe it came out around april 1999. Or at least that's when I first started posting. first over at alpha.owo. They mentioned this Apolyton place over there. Some said it sucked, others said it was pretty cool. I started posting real infrequent at first (under the user name Krushala), but now...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                      I haven't touched CivII since III came out. I haven't touched III since IV came out.

-Arrian
                      What he said...
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I surfed the Civ2 section a few times but I didn't bother to sign up until CTP came out. CTP 2 brought me back but then I got bored of civ and drifted into the OT.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Call to Power and No the hell I don't

Comment

CTP sucked but CTP2 was actually a great game. You had to play it in MP since the AI sucked so bad but it was very stable so you could easily play 6-8 people on MP and it was very fun. To bad the infinite builds bug screwed everything up.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

infinite builds bug?

Comment

Working...
                              X