• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiglaf = FG

Comment

He died?

Comment

No but they're both weird people using odd standards of communication and all

Comment

Wiglaf isn't weird... he's a cheat!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
            I also love how some people think that if you don't like looking people in the eye you have Asperger's Syndrome. Cats don't like much eye contact so they all must have Asperger's Syndrome.
            Actually, I'm of the opinion that cats, in general, are pretty crazy.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              Wow you guys are asses. Especially donageal with the fat and MRT with the loose **** up in vegas lecturing me on committment or love or anything moral for that matter

FAREWELL poly nerds, I am leaving this forum never to return again

B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                He'll be back...he left his beret...it matches everything he owns.
                Wiggy or Lancer?
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Re: Am I Weird? ?

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                  I feel miserable about this. I don't have the heart to ask if anyone here thinks I am weird but I would like to COMPARE DATES and ask if anything like this experience has happened to anyone here. . . . . .
                  Nope, not to me. I have a talent for dates. It's called being yourself.
                  Dont smoke if you dont smoke, even tell her it's a digusting habit with a smile. Dont fill silence with superficial comments like "Oh, that light changes fast", it only brings even more uncomfortable silences.

Of what I sense, you were intimidated by her, but for what reason. She's only a girl, and from all you know, she'll probably get on your nerves in a week or so.

Never get all wrapped about about a girl to fast, that's the worst mistake you can make that'll make you say stupid things.

You're not weird, imo, your intimidated easily by the opposite sex.

Am I right?

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

well, he should be
                    women are scary creatures

don't turn your back on one, or else!
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
                      Awkward silences during a date?!? OMG, that's never happened to any of us!! Never! We always know exactly what do say, and say it at the appropriate time. What is wrong with you???
                      I sense irony.

We always know exactly what do say, and say it at the appropriate time.
                      I do.

Spec.
                      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Re: Re: Am I Weird? ?

Originally posted by Spec

Dont smoke if you dont smoke, even tell her it's a digusting habit with a smile. Dont fill silence with superficial comments like "Oh, that light changes fast", it only brings even more uncomfortable silences.
                        Good advice there

Oh and back when I dated, I always managed to fill the uncomfortable silences by saying something like "ya'know this is the hard part of first dates . . . I don't yet know enough about what you like-- I don't even know if you watch hockey . . . ."

(This leads to a long conversation with about 90% of Canadian girls in which you can playfully berate them over their choice of team and where you can pwn them by having them wear your team's t-shirt after the sex)

--------------------------------

Ohn and wiglaf-- I don't know that you are weird but you just didn't seem to be all that smooth on this date/ non/date

Speaking of which-- did you mean "date" to mean something other than a meeting between two people looking to explore a potential romantic entanglement?? Since if I have dinner with a friend then thats all it is and I would never call it a date.
                        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I always spend uncomfortable silences staring at the woman's breasts. It helps ease the tension.

Comment

Re: Re: Am I Weird? ?

Originally posted by LordShiva
                            BTW, you stole my sig
                            Nan -
                            Curry -
                            Indian culture - Sounds like a good idea.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Bkeela
                              I also love how some people think that if you don't like looking people in the eye you have Asperger's Syndrome. Cats don't like much eye contact so they all must have Asperger's Syndrome.
                              Personally I'm just glad people know what it is, so I don't have to spend hours explaining it... even though I managed to fail those 'no correct answer' tests.
                              Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
                              "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Am I Weird? ?

Originally posted by Flubber

Good advice there

Oh and back when I dated, I always managed to fill the uncomfortable silences by saying something like "ya'know this is the hard part of first dates . . . I don't yet know enough about what you like-- I don't even know if you watch hockey . . . ."

(This leads to a long conversation with about 90% of Canadian girls in which you can playfully berate them over their choice of team and where you can pwn them by having them wear your team's t-shirt after the sex)
                                canadians are the luckiest people in the world
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X