Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you suck at dating wiglaf
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

You're not weird, no.

You are, however, very often wrong. There is a difference.
      B♭3

Comment

Wow you guys are asses. Especially donageal with the fat and MRT with the loose **** up in vegas lecturing me on committment or love or anything moral for that matter

FAREWELL poly nerds, I am leaving this forum never to return again

Comment

I dont understand the logic in having a girlfriend + dating another girl + not really wanting to break up and be with this new girl
          I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Well, give my regards to Lancer if you see him.
            THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
            AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
            AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
            DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

He'll be back...he left his beret...it matches everything he owns.

Comment

Wow you guys are asses. Especially donageal with the fat and MRT with the loose **** up in vegas lecturing me on committment or love or anything moral for that matter

promise?!

btw youre cheating on your girlfriend by going out on a date. so i will lecture you on commitment and morals.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

@ MRT

Comment

Re: Am I Weird? ?

If you have to ask, the answer is yes.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I had worse dates
                      I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Note:

To not rise the ire of 'poly do not mention this:
                        NOT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND (i have had a steady girlfriend for about 2.5 years, although she is getting porky) but with a girl I knew from college.
                        Because
                        a) going on a date implies that you're courting the person for possibly romantic involvement.

b) calling your gf porky and implying its a consideration for playing the field annoys the morally upright.

Comment

I'm sorry to laugh at the OP. But some of that stuff is kind of weird.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                              I had worse dates

We should all post our weird date stories.

I'm starting to realize after threads like this, maybe I'm not so bad with women after all. Sure I don't get any, but my dates have went a little better than this.

Comment

I've never been on a date.

I can't do that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X