No announcement yet.

Are there to many Americans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, there are too many Americans . . . for my purposes, which is being able to afford beach front property cheaply.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Yes, there are too many Americans . . . for my purposes, which is being able to afford beach front property cheaply.
      Philippines.

Comment

I'm thinking the infrastructure there isn't up to my yuppie standards.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thailand? Costa Rica? Panama? Lebanon (when not being bombed)? Turkey? Croatia?

I personally would go with one of the better developed Latin American countries which still have cheap land (Brazil, Costa Rica, Uruguay), one of the more developed parts of southeast Asia (Thailand or a place like Bali), One of the still relatively cheap Balkan countries (Croatia, and Bulgaria come to mind and in a few years Montenegro will be the "in place" due to it's closeness to Italy; personally I would go with Croatia though the prices have been bid up).

If you are currently looking for a deal then Lebanon will likely be a hot spot again in 2-3 years but because of the current situation you could likely pick up land in a nice coastal Christian village in northern Lebanon for dirt cheap. Come to think of it Israel probably also has depressed land prices so picking up beach from land is likely going to be cheap compared to the US.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Maybe Venezuela or Cuba.

Comment

You think the infrastructure is up to your yuppie standards in Cuba?!!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Not really, no. But the coffee's real good. If I can get cafe con leche, that will make up for a lot.

Comment

Costa Rica has great coffee plus the infastructure is nice. I guess that comes from eliminating the military and spending the money saved on infastructure and education.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Plus, there's plenty of hot, young Costa Rican girls who are willing to marry old, fat Yanquis with the promise that he'll support her entire family.

Comment

Not sure how Bunngrrl will take that .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Wow! I'm sure glad I didn't suggest che move to Costa Rico and marry a hot, young Costa Rican girl.

Comment

Let's move to Mexico. We'll be the only ones there. American companies need labor down there. Be careful you don't get trampled in on-coming traffic. You can drown in not much water.
                          We'll have it made. Who's with me? I'll laugh my ass off. All the illegals will be in USA, we and the American companies will be in Mexico. Packed yet?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                            He was thinking of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                              That's not too many Americans being the problem, it's too many American dollars doing the rounds being the problem.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yes, we should obviously conquer and colonize.
                                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X