Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I might not come back here..... I guess........ convince me otherwise or not, either.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might not come back here..... I guess........ convince me otherwise or not, either.

My depression has officially returned, I'm not usefull or worthwhile to anyone here anyways.. so why waste my time here.....

You know in all the time I've been here, never has anyone wished me a happy birthday without me prompting it........ I guess........ I don't feel appreciated......

my birthday is coming in what is it........7 days... and I'd rather wish I never make it to it.........

I've lost all of my friends cept for people here that are more or less just amused by me and don't really care...... I doubt I'm far off.......

Yeah I know I'm crazy at times but I am a person after all......I don't mean ill will.......... least most of me doesn't.........

I've had good times and bad times here...... I just don't see the point of me being here anymore..... I'm just a nusance I think......

for the record placex (and you'll never guess who's going to do something there [not me, a nation] which I won't expain it if you don't know what i'm taking about is London...... so........ there you don't need me anymore....... I've done all of the good I'm going to do...... not like anyone ever listened to me to begin with.......

I try to help you people the best I can,,,, and now I realise that my most importnat friends the ones outside of poly don't stand a chance....... and there isnothing I can say or do to help them it seems.......

I used to have a full deck of friends, now I have ....well.........heh...............

My depression has finally defeated the anti-depressants ......... there is nothing my doctors can do I'm on the max dosage for depression on five different anti-depressants......... i feel bad and will for however longer I choose to stick around......

I don't like living anymore...... now I'm not killing myself just yet...... i might as well wait around for the fireworks....

when it all starts don't be surpised when you might not hear from me..... cause I'lll either be gone from here by then.... or I will be so deep in grief and depression..........that well the shell that is left of me wastes whatever else there is............

I'd say goodbye but what is there to say goodbye to, none of you like me anyways...... no one likes me anymore....... and anyone that ever did fades away.....................................
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

You need more cowbell in your life.

Comment

TMPDR

Too Many Periods, Didn't Read
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
        TMPDR

Too Many Periods, Didn't Read
        heh heh.............sigh............

Comment

You are in serious need of a blow job.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sex doesn't even appeal tome anymore............. yeah I'm that depressed...........

Comment

Don't worry. It will get worse.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

thanks for your insight slow...

i don't feel like living anymore..... i'm not going to eat anymore..... what' the point.... fuel the body that makes me feel so bad.....

Comment

Just remember suicide is a mortal sin

-

-
                  Do you study in an university? work in an office?

Or do you do soemthing in which you dont interact much with other people?

If you need real life friends I think there are groups where you can go to meet people. Maybe groups for people with depression.

Well, hope that helps
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

so is being a *** like me..... I'm screwed either way.....

Comment

You are a homosexual?

Sorry I didnt know that
                      I need a foot massage

Comment

By the way, being a homosexual is not mortal sin, since you are no longer interested in sex you are not commiting any mortal sin.
                        It would be the same as being celibate, no matter what you find attractive.
                        I need a foot massage

Comment

Look at it this way thorn who else can entertain this group? you seem to do a good job no mater how freaking off the wall you might act.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

The best way to get over depression is help someone else.

And God knows, the folks inhabiting this planet need all the help they can get.

Your job for today: Make someone else's live a little brighter. Bring out a smile in someone. One smile, that's all I'm asking for. You can do it.

Comment

Yeah well...... people are afraid of me I'm actually quite nice..... oh well..... I couldn't make someone smile if I stiched their mouth into one......... sigh.......

Comment

Working...
                              X