Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
    Originally posted by Kuciwalker
    Wait, you're EVER allowed in an oncoming lane? Not in Virginia, AFAIK...

Not on a divided highway, no. But on rural roads and highways, in most of the U.S., you can pass a vehical going too slow, on the left, into the oncoming lane, provided the median line is dashed and not solid. And no oncoming traffic is a given.
    Oh. Well, we're thoroughly suburbanized, so no problems like that

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
      the sticker ticket was cause he couldnt find valid registration cause of no sticker on the plate
      i said they are on the windshield he said well even so there sould at least be a month sticker on the plate i said no im sorry we dont do that anymore either. im on my way to work its 625 am so basicly he asks for my registrsation course i dont have the current paper int he truck so i give him last years bu the stickwers serve as proof of registration. cant find insurance and i figure great ticket for no insurance well nope he didnt seem to care bout the insurance but gavwe me ticket for the stickers i guess i wasted his time after he found out the truck was valid and registered
      Well at least you got away on the insurance. That's a pricey ticket too from what I understand. So, get the new registration, the info from texas state pd and the pic of the window sticker and thisun's history.
      Long time member @ Apolyton
      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Oh. Well, we're thoroughly suburbanized, so no problems like that

Wrong! 11.2% of Virginia's Gross State Product comes from agricuture. LINK You really need to get out in the country more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Well at least you got away on the insurance. That's a pricey ticket too from what I understand. So, get the new registration, the info from texas state pd and the pic of the window sticker and thisun's history.
          Not all states require insurance.
          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            Truck smells like beer and has kids in it. Cop did what he should have done in this case.
            I showed him were the cans were i told him i havent been drinking the kids told him my mom hasnt been drinking i still got searched my body by a male officer which i know is against teh law. he should have called for a female to search me. anyway i explained did his test showed him teh empty beer cans all in a big trash bag. im not contesting why he gave me field soberiety im yelling cause of the bogus ticket!!! I cant safely pass some one from a mile away. u need to get up on them and the proceed to pass. so ur not in on coming traficc for a longer time. Oh but wait
            i have anotjher one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 No tickets
            tho
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

ok so here is the new one and i swear im not making this crap up. At noon, I get a knock on my door. Im thinking oh cool the package from tuber got here
              well i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a state trooper. So I think to my self wtf did i do now. Well apparently the neigbors heard me yelling last night cause my dog got out said i was calling my little gilr a ****** saying u better come here niiger i was lik ok then my son backed talked me and i yelled at him to get off the xbox 360 i said yes i did yell at him i didnt know anyone could here me since im in the house i dont yell that loud any way then after i yelled about the x box apparently they said i told them they were lucky to still be here.
              I told mr trooper ur kidding me right
              i said i woul;d never call my daughter a ****** i was yelling at the dog for getting out his name is snickers he looked at me i said call him thats his name
              for short we call hin nickers
              , so then the xboxx i said well he was being a smart mouth i told him to get off, go ahead ask him what happened, he did all is well there then the other one i said do u have kids young bros and sis they fight i said if they dont stop im sending them back and that they are lucky to have stayed sicne they fight alot I dont know but this is insAne,
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

Anyone else initially think this thread was about someone considering a breakup?

That is what I thought at first, then I saw it was Mrs. Tubs, and thought "wow that'd just be damn inappropriate to ask for advice here...."
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Next time just tell him you are a very important nurse in the ER and you really must get to work, while showing him your hospital ID. That at this very moment one of Oregon's Finest might be on a slab, his life oozing from him, waiting for a nurse who is being held up having a very nice chat with one of his best friends and can't I go now please officer? I do promise not to give you an extra hit or two with the defib if I ever get you in my care... <---give a nice smile.

Anyway, get that lawyer. Ask him about the search if it's legal. If not, and they caught it on the dash cam, you might have a shot at some $.

MR T mentioned not many blacks or hispanics. I get plenty of hispanics on my shuttle, they're some of my favorite guests. Like the vast majority of brown people, they are very, very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                    Next time just tell him you are a very important nurse in the ER and you really must get to work, while showing him your hospital ID. That at this very moment one of Oregon's Finest might be on a slab, his life oozing from him, waiting for a nurse who is being held up having a very nice chat with one of his best friends and can't I go now please officer? I do promise not to give you an extra hit or two with the defib if I ever get you in my care... <---give a nice smile.

Anyway, get that lawyer. Ask him about the search if it's legal. If not, and they caught it on the dash cam, you might have a shot at some $.

MR T mentioned not many blacks or hispanics. I get plenty of hispanics on my shuttle, they're some of my favorite guests. Like the vast majority of brown people, they are very, very nice.
                    Yeah, but you have to bus them in.

I'm kidding btw.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I showed him were the cans were i told him i havent been drinking the kids told him my mom hasnt been drinking i still got searched my body by a male officer which i know is against teh law. he should have called for a female to search me. anyway i explained did his test showed him teh empty beer cans all in a big trash bag. im not contesting why he gave me field soberiety im yelling cause of the bogus ticket!!! I cant safely pass some one from a mile away. u need to get up on them and the proceed to pass. so ur not in on coming traficc for a longer time. Oh but wait
                      i have anotjher one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 No tickets
                      tho
                      That is almost unreadable, but not quite.

Comment

ok so here is the new one and i swear im not making this crap up. At noon, I get a knock on my door. Im thinking oh cool the package from tuber got here
                        well i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a state trooper. So I think to my self wtf did i do now. Well apparently the neigbors heard me yelling last night cause my dog got out said i was calling my little gilr a ****** saying u better come here niiger i was lik ok then my son backed talked me and i yelled at him to get off the xbox 360 i said yes i did yell at him i didnt know anyone could here me since im in the house i dont yell that loud any way then after i yelled about the x box apparently they said i told them they were lucky to still be here.
                        I told mr trooper ur kidding me right
                        i said i woul;d never call my daughter a ****** i was yelling at the dog for getting out his name is snickers he looked at me i said call him thats his name
                        for short we call hin nickers
                        , so then the xboxx i said well he was being a smart mouth i told him to get off, go ahead ask him what happened, he did all is well there then the other one i said do u have kids young bros and sis they fight i said if they dont stop im sending them back and that they are lucky to have stayed sicne they fight alot I dont know but this is insAne,
                        Didn't understand a word of that, but you aren't the only person to get a rough ticket. Deal!

Comment

This is getting a bit wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

Didn't understand a word of that, but you aren't the only person to get a rough ticket. Deal!
                            The whole point is, there wasn't a ticket because she did nothing wrong.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

That is almost unreadable, but not quite.
                              That's funny, you use correct punctuation yet you still manage to be unreadable.

ACK!

Comment

wiglaf im dealing I came here to say it outloud and see if anyone else has seen this happen if you got a problem with folks talking about stuff like this then i cant help ya, if you dont want to hear about it then leave. Im not trying to piss any one off, sorry if u got pissy

Comment

Working...
                                X