Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you a patrol officer donageal?

Comment

Whoa... alot seems to have happend since I wrote that...

What happend with the Trooper coming to the door is what's called a welfare check. They (dispatch) receives a complaint, or some sort of call and the send a squad just to go have a look in case there is trouble of some kind. Nothing to worry about. He really was "just here to help.". If there is nothing wrong, then they will go about their business.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
        He's the Sheriff of Walworth County.
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Winston

What does that have to do with "manliness"?

And yes, if Mrs. Tuberski made a little more effort, her posts would make more sense. I've posted so before.
          Being a man is posting that you don't understand what she is saying, that's fine.

But ridiculing the way someone posts is craven and cowardly, which is what happens when you get little boys like Wiggy on the internet where they remain anonymous.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

It's Donegeal, loser.

Seems kinda stupid doesn't it?

ACK!

Comment

No, I'm not the Sheriff, that's an elected political position. I wouldn't want that in 3 life times (maybe a 4th). I'm a Training Officer with the Walworth County Sheriff's Department. My avatar is my shoulder patch. How nice of Wiglaf to notice (its only been that way for about a year...)
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

It's Donegeal, loser.

ACK!
                I could tell you who else seems kinda stupid

Comment

Copy that, Tuberski.

Now back to the topic. I do hope there's nothing in progress in Oregon at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

No, I'm not the Sheriff, that's an elected political position. I wouldn't want that in 3 life times (maybe a 4th). I'm a Training Officer with the Walworth County Sheriff's Department. My avatar is my shoulder patch. How nice of Wiglaf to notice (its only been that way for about a year...)
                    The patch does not make it clear you are an active patrol officer, at least not to me. Apparently someone thought you were a sheriff after all this time....nice of them to notice!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski

It's Donegeal, loser.

ACK!
                      Actually it is. I kan't spel wurth a ****e. It was suspossed too be Donegal, the name of the street my brother used to live on (which was named after the city/county in Ireland) but as i suck at spelling, I misspelled it when I first made an account with it. Since it was misspelled, its unique and I can use it just about anywhere I go.

Comment

I could tell you who else seems kinda stupid
                        I doubt it, unless you have a mirror handy.

ZING!!!!!

Damn, you're right Wiggy this is fun.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal

Actually it is. I kan't spel wurth a ****e. It was suspossed too be Donegal, the name of the street my brother used to live on (which was named after the city/county in Ireland) but as i suck at spelling, I misspelled it when I first made an account with it. Since it was misspelled, its unique and I can use it just about anywhere I go.

ACK!

Comment

Donegeal

Comment

Literacy

Ok i give up

Comment

Literacy

Ok i give up
                                That's right, run away!

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X