When do you say thats it???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OzzyKP
    Anyone else initially think this thread was about someone considering a breakup?

That is what I thought at first, then I saw it was Mrs. Tubs, and thought "wow that'd just be damn inappropriate to ask for advice here...."

Are u kidding tuber would have me shot before any one you u guys got to me . Im afraid the old man is stuck with me
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

I wouldn't have you shot baby, maybe........

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
        ok so here is the new one and i swear im not making this crap up. At noon, I get a knock on my door. Im thinking oh cool the package from tuber got here
        well i was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a state trooper. So I think to my self wtf did i do now. Well apparently the neigbors heard me yelling last night cause my dog got out said i was calling my little gilr a ****** saying u better come here niiger i was lik ok then my son backed talked me and i yelled at him to get off the xbox 360 i said yes i did yell at him i didnt know anyone could here me since im in the house i dont yell that loud any way then after i yelled about the x box apparently they said i told them they were lucky to still be here.
        I told mr trooper ur kidding me right
        i said i woul;d never call my daughter a ****** i was yelling at the dog for getting out his name is snickers he looked at me i said call him thats his name
        for short we call hin nickers
        , so then the xboxx i said well he was being a smart mouth i told him to get off, go ahead ask him what happened, he did all is well there then the other one i said do u have kids young bros and sis they fight i said if they dont stop im sending them back and that they are lucky to have stayed sicne they fight alot I dont know but this is insAne,
        QFT
        Last edited by Wiglaf; July 22, 2006, 20:26.

Comment

ok so OMFG heres like a new one ACK! :P I totally was driving six6y miles bov the speed limit and i hit a dude son of a ***** needs to learn how to walk AWAY from cars not towards them neway my XBOXXx BROKE and the cop pulled up and was like zomfg what happend to ur xbox so I pulled out a can of beer and started guzzling that **** and he was like "im gonna rape you" POLICE BRUTALITY wtf neway so i said no , i'm high class gal, i'll only let u "searc" me not feel me up, ya feel me so anyway then I went on my way and got another ticket for ramming another car in a parkin space but wtf? how was i supposed otr know there wuz a ni gge r there under mah seety?! oops i didnt meean that, i call my dog nickers for short, and i refert to him in my posts some times, yoi no how io roll.!?

Comment

Off your meds, Wiggy?
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I don't think they make meds to control asshattery.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
                ok so OMFG heres like a new one ACK! :P I totally was driving six6y miles bov the speed limit and i hit a dude son of a ***** needs to learn how to walk AWAY from cars not towards them neway my XBOXXx BROKE and the cop pulled up and was like zomfg what happend to ur xbox so I pulled out a can of beer and started guzzling that **** and he was like "im gonna rape you" POLICE BRUTALITY wtf neway so i said no , i'm high class gal, i'll only let u "searc" me not feel me up, ya feel me so anyway then I went on my way and got another ticket for ramming another car in a parkin space but wtf? how was i supposed otr know there wuz a ni gge r there under mah seety?! oops i didnt meean that, i call my dog nickers for short, and i refert to him in my posts some times, yoi no how io roll.!?

Sorry, I couldn't help it...
                THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Off your meds, Wiggy?
                  slowwhand im dealing I came here to say it outloud and see if anyone else has seen this happen if you got a problem with folks talking about stuff like this then i cant help ya, if you dont want to hear about it then leave. Im not trying to piss any one off, sorry if u got pissy

Comment

Does this mean we're not friends? I don't think I could bear it if you weren't my friend.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I love this thread.
                      THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf

slowwhand im dealing I came here to say it outloud and see if anyone else has seen this happen if you got a problem with folks talking about stuff like this then i cant help ya, if you dont want to hear about it then leave. Im not trying to piss any one off, sorry if u got pissy
                        You're an ******* you know that? No one else has a problem reading her posts, or, at least, they are man enough to keep it to themselves. But I guess little boys have the internet to feel big about themselves.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva

Sorry, I couldn't help it...
                          Try to, you really just encourage him.

ACK!

Comment

You're an ******* you know that?
                            I am confident that would've been legible were it not for the poly censor. Yet another tough break for the TuberSKIS .

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                              No one else has a problem reading her posts, or, at least, they are man enough to keep it to themselves.
                              What does that have to do with "manliness"?

And yes, if Mrs. Tuberski made a little more effort, her posts would make more sense. I've posted so before.

Comment

It is not against the law for a male officer to pat down a female. Most departments frown on it, but it is by no means illegal.

And just because you (who would now be considered a suspect) claim you haven't been drinking is no reason to not stop field sobriety or a search of your vehical. Your kids corroberating makes no difference.

Now I cannot give an opinon on wether or not you should have been pulled over to begin with because, like I said, it was an officer discretion call (and PLEASE believe me that officer discretion allows people to get away with FAR more than the letter of the law would allow).
                                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
                                X