Guess the Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the Celebrity

Or rather, well-known public figure; could be an actor, singer, a politician maybe, or a convicted criminal. As long as it's a well-known person. Dead or alive.

You try to guess the person from an enigmatic pun on his or her name, the more outrageous, the better. You can use puns on the first name (if sufficiently uncommon), last name, or both. Or use initials as a supplement.

Example:

FIRST NAME: K.
    LAST NAME: "Not a dead rock"

"Ken Livingstone!"

Truely horrible..

If you guess correctly, you get to post the next pun.

So, first victim up,

FIRST NAME: C.
    LAST NAME: "Has a hard-on for Japanese women"

Cyril Geishabanger

Comment

Clint Eastwood!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by ajbera
        Cyril Geishabanger

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
        Clint Eastwood!
        Ben, you got it!

Comment

First name H.

Last name American explorer
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Huey Lewis?

Comment

Harry Potter?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

H. Christ
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well..?

I thought this had some modest potential, until Ben Kenobi went and passed out.

Comment

Henry Ford

Comment

Shouldn't be that difficult.

Comment

No not quite....

We're thinking celebrity.

Comment

Hambone Boone
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Hewy Lewis.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

hambone armstrong
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                              X