X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spiffor
    Still, you ain't no commie, Jaguar.

There is still much that you can learn from 'Poly, young padawan :book:
    Do I have to renounce consumerism? I Britney Spears and Coca-Cola and all that good stuff.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

Do I have to renounce consumerism? I Britney Spears and Coca-Cola and all that good stuff.
      Any good consumerist should have long ago renounced Britney Spears.

Down with Britney! Up with a new teen skank!
      Last edited by Kontiki; July 13, 2006, 16:12.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

We have plenty of Coca-cola drinkers among our ranks. We don't expect a 100% purity from our members.

What you can do is continue to consume these products, but verbally denounce consumerism when possible. It works like a charm
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I was 17 when I "joined" and am now 25.

--
          Dan
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Last edited by Mercator; November 20, 2011, 20:05.
            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

6 frickin' years here....24 this July 21.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I´ve only been here 4 ½ years. But it feels like an eternity. This place sucks the time out of the universe...

When I joined I was in the middle of a 30 year crisis. Now it´s slowly merging into a midlife crisis...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor

We have plenty of Coca-cola drinkers among our ranks. We don't expect a 100% purity from our members.

What you can do is continue to consume these products, but verbally denounce consumerism when possible. It works like a charm
                  Embracing one's own hypocrisy
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

My first post here was made on my birthday believe it or not, 25-Jun-1999, when I was 22 (and only just!). Now I am 29, getting older and older...wondering where I have squandered my years away...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I was 17 when I joined, now I´m 24
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

I realise that when I die, my head is going to be on a keyboard...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm definately older now than I've ever been.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Only Britney. The rest you can keep. We will burry you . . . in consumer goods!!!!
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have it on good authority that you aren't a real communist. My sources will remain anonymous.

Comment

Been here 7 years...I'm 22 going on 23.

So that would mean...when I was 15, going on 16.
                                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                                X