Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for a terrifying ride in the world, well I hope so for your sakes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aivo½so
    Forget that Thorn dragged God into this issue and consider what he is warning us about, he isn't warning us about something like giant werewolves from the Moon that are out to get us but about a nuclear holocaust in the Middle East, which is a perfectly realistic scenario. So believe him or don't but don't make fun of him. My 2 eurocents
    We make fun of everyone else for much less, so why not him?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

This thread ROCKS!!
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          You're not going to go kill yourself before it all starts to happen, right?
          Actually I'm waiting for the alien meteorite to pass by then I'll drink poisen kool-aide.....wait nevermind been done before.... /poor taste sarcasm

Seriously though where'd you get that idea? I'm going to be fine, although I will lose a few friends more then likely, so physically fine, emotionally saddened.... but I have the bulk of my depression behind me luckly. Took about 5 max doses of different anti-depressants, the realization that I'm not a bad person, and the ability to learn things that I could learn no other way then through the creator.

I'm not a religious person, I am spirtitual, and believe me I fought it kicking and screaming, cause part of me just didn't want to believe that there was anything worthwhile in this world.... or anything outside it... a lot can change about a persons views when they are forced into stuff.

You start talking to gods, and they show you their real power, and tell you stuff that you could learn by no other way, it kinda has an effect on you.

I've also talked to the closest thing you'd find to the devil, and that was not a pretty conversation (didn't think I was worthwhile to talk to him /understatement), god has expelled him finally as he made the bold mistake of basically challenging God to duel, but this evil work is still being carried out until things change enough.

Don't expect when things start looking like the end of the world to be swept away like in the popular christian book "Left Behind" (made from refererences to the bible) taken back to the kingdom in heaven, as the end of the world scenario was never God's plan but a human concoction. He wants you to live life and enjoy it, while being kind and decent to others.

So far we have failed his plan, we refuse to treat people well, we war, pillage, fight, kill, eliminate, and created things that never used to exist like pollution and Cancer, yes thats right we created Cancer not God, thank the 19th century for the beginning of it.

He is (IMHO maybe too) convinced that we will not fail him, but I have asked what the consequence for that would be. He told me he would have one of our nearby Master Civilizations take us over and force us to do better to ourselves and others... this could be 1,000s of years away so long as we don't continue to frustrate him and may not have to happen. You may ask what Master Civilizations? Well just don't be surprised if we aren't as alone as we think we are in THIS solar system. Why so hidden you would ask, well would you really want to reveal your existance to a world controlled by madman with weapons and warefare like this, I don't think so? /call this scifi, but remember so was traveling to the moon for quite a while. We haven't even set foot on anything other then the moon yet.

But heed my warnings regardless of your opinion of me talking to god or his existance because they are also quite backed by logic and reason, and cause and effect...by a lot of people in political science area, you'd have to be naive/hopefully optomistic or blind not to see the things adding up to this.

I have full confidence that this won't become a nuclear holocaust but a limited nuclear war, still devestating and distruptive, but will create positive change in its aftermath.

I like you just hope we don't lose friends and love ones, but what will happen will happen, because it must, otherwise things will get much worse and that will not be tolerated.
          "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Thorn, I really think you should discuss these 'conversations' with a family member or a close personal friend.

There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Considering the numerous allusions to his medications I'm sure he already has.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
                Actually I'm waiting for the alien meteorite to pass by then I'll drink poisen kool-aide.....wait nevermind been done before.... /poor taste sarcasm

Seriously though where'd you get that idea?

Because you're not exactly known as the most mentally stable person on Apolyton (no offense). And apocalyptic prophesies tend to go hand in hand with things like suicide cults.

I'm going to be fine, although I will lose a few friends more then likely, so physically fine, emotionally saddened.... but I have the bulk of my depression behind me luckly.

Good.

So what will you do or think when nothing of this happens within the next few years?
                Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if some of what Thorn's predicting turns out true. It's just as likely as anything in revelations, probably more likely even.

Comment

So which religion is right?
                    That would be the Mormons...the Mormons...

Comment

Nope they aren´t.
                      If they were this guy wouldn´t have to die

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

ROTFLTTTLOLLL
                        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                        X