Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for a terrifying ride in the world, well I hope so for your sakes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vesayen
    Thorn, if I tell you that your either a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur, or bat ****ing crazy, would I be violating the forum rules?
    Meh? You're talking to the guy who had a custom title of "Apolyton Daffy Duck".
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
      Another interesting one is Moses, who frustrated god incredibly. There were originally somewhere more like 30 commandments, before Moses broke them, and God made him rewrite it, but Moses did it in shorthand which lost a lot of the meanings. For example it wasn't just: Thou Shall Not Steal, it was more like Thou Shall Not take from those that it would harm.
      Mel Brooks is a prophet LOL
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It is written: In the last days scoffers will come with their scoffing, and will say "where is the promise of His coming"?

But their condemnation is just. And what answer will they give to Him when He comes in the the glory and power of His Father, and with legions of spirits to exact the vengence foretold?

Comment

Seriously. If you think G-D is talking to you, your deranged, possibly psychotic. Seek psychological help.
          No, it means he is a prophet.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yeah. The majority of us has just been unable to UNDERSTAND.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              I don't know what to make of you, Thorn. You'd be totally nuts if you believe in what you wrote.

Although your version of god is a lot better than most of the established religions.
              Yep, it closely resembles the unitarian universalist belief system I believe in, with only minor differences
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                Yep, it closely resembles the unitarian universalist belief system I believe in, with only minor differences
                You're a UU, Proteus? That's the religion Robert Ingersoll would pick if he were religious.

Ingersoll was dubbed "The Great Agnostic" and you could find most of his writings on the Net. Although I am more of an atheist myself.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Posting in the thread of the prophet for future reference.

This way it will be much easier to follow God's word.
                  Quendelie axan!

Comment

BTW, if you folks enjoy such things, kesuki on Slashdot is also prone to psychotic delusions when the meds vane. He's a good chap.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Seriously. If you think G-D is talking to you, your deranged, possibly psychotic. Seek psychological help.
                      QFT

Now anyone can see (and I more then most) that the middle east is a time bomb waiting to go off, if you live there, and I know some of you do, GET THE **** OUT NOW!!!
                      QFT 2

Did everybody else just fail to notice that Thorn was actually quite close to the truth here?
                      I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Don't encourage him.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Whatever happened to the other thread?

There was a new thread by Thorn after this one and it had about five post before disappearing.

I wonder who was behind that ?!?
                          Quendelie axan!

Comment

Them...
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

The FBI, Mossad, CIA, Ming or...... ALIENS?!!?!
                              Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                                ROFLMAO!
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X