Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you ready for a terrifying ride in the world, well I hope so for your sakes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for a terrifying ride in the world, well I hope so for your sakes!!

Hello fellow Apolytoners, I've taken a bit of a leave of absence to deal with a few issues of mine that are now safely behind me.

To the point. I have been watching world events unfold and nothing has suprised me yet, the reason is I have had several conversations with God (reject the notion you may) and i have gathered much insight into the future events of the world as they have happened exactly as fortold.

I am no prophet by any means, but I do have the insight, and my goal here is to try to help some of you (who make it through the coming events) cope.

Now I've gone on a rant like this before, but still if anyone needs to talk to me in a pinch, my email is drathian777@yahoo.com ...... we can easily work out some sort of Instant Messaging conversation, I don't log on as much as I use to so email me and I'll be sure to get online within a day.

Now to be more clear (as clear as I am allowed to be), I'm talking about chaos and destruction you have never witnessed before in the history of the world, it will make you wish you still lived now or before in the pseudo-calm before the storm.

/offtopic
    I was watching the news today, and noticed President Bush making a joking stab at North Korea, while I agree that their long range missile program seems to be a joke now, it is not a wise idea to scoff at them and provoke a worse show down, not that I'm suprised.
    /offtopic

Now anyone can see (and I more then most) that the middle east is a time bomb waiting to go off, if you live there, and I know some of you do, GET THE **** OUT NOW!!! I don't care what kind of excuse you come up with whether it be about your right to live there, not living in fear, or some religious crap that you are desperatly clinging onto. If you don't get out, you will be dead, this is the one and only time I will warn you and you know who you are. Come up with some plan to get out for a few years, go school out of region, travel out of region, or freaking visit and stay with some poly friends if nothing else. You were warned, and I know a lot of you won't listen to me, we will miss you (and that includes me).... sigh.......

I would love to warn some others of you where not to be but I am not allowed to, closest thing is avoid major world cities.... not everybody is at risk but some of you, and I fear a lot of you are. I'll miss you old chaps *hint*.

Things are playing out exactly as they have been told to me, so if nothing changes, you'll think a 9/11 amount of (destructionandbodycount) was a picnic.

I can't keep warning you people, so please heed my advice, you'll want to thank me later, you don't need to just live, I actually DO care about a lot of you in spite of my antisocial personality disorder, depression, and psychotic traits.

Some of this can happen within this year, the bulk of it should be over by the end of next year.

If you need someone to talk to feel free to contact me, I hope most of you make it, I will really miss a those that don't.

God forgive me for saying some of what I have been told not to say, do what must be done still, but please spare my friends at poly if possible.......
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

So have you been getting these transmissions from mars too? They give me encoded messages in my bowel movements.

So which religion is right? Since I figured you'd know if you were talking to G-D.

Seriously though, if you hear voices in your head, you are deranged. Seek psychological counceling before the voices force you to jam a wet fork in an electrical outlet.
      Last edited by Vesayen; July 8, 2006, 00:38.

Comment

The meds aren't working, are they?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Laugh all you want, the real question is can you AFFORD for me to be RIGHT!?

FYI, my meds were up'd 33% a few weeks ago for another issue.... so this has nothing to do with it. But if that's how you choose to cope with your faulty archaic belief structure in the stabilty of current affairs, can't help you there.

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Seriously. If you think G-D is talking to you, your deranged, possibly psychotic. Seek psychological help.

Comment

but . . . God talks to Bush allatime.
                "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I might second Versayens question, Thorn:

Which religion is right in its belief system?
                    How much of the Bible/Quran/Tenach has to be taken literally?
                    What about other non monotheistic religions like Buddhism for example?
                    Was Noahs flood local or global?
                    And of course, what about hell?
                    Is it a lake of fire or a place where sould get tortured, is it "just" the absence of gods love,
                    or doesn´t it exist at all (and is just the invention by christianity)?
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 8, 2006, 15:28.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Alien involvement is the only rational explanation.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST
                        I might second Versayens question, Thorn:

Which religion is right in its belief system?
                        How much of the Bible/Quran/Tenach has to be taken literally?
                        What about other non monotheistic religions like Buddhism for example?
                        Was Noahs flood local or global?
                        And of course, what about hell?
                        Is it a lake of fire or a place where sould get tortured, is it "just" the absence of gods love,
                        or doesn´t it exist at all (and is just the invention by christianity)?
                        I must remind you I'm not an official spokesperson for God or anything but I can give you some information to statisfy some basic curiosity based on my many conversations.

As far as religions go none are correct insofar as dogma, but the basic message is right; love thy neighbor, do what you will harm none, etc etc... basically try to be a good person and don't hate other people.... treat people like you would like to be treated (found in most religions and ignored by most people).

Well as far as the bible text goes, it mostly a concoction of Emperor Constantine to better rule his empire, the gnostics were more accurate as far as what the messenger jesus said. Basically you don't need a Church, and that is exactly why those sort of texts are deemed heretical by most incarnations of Christianity. Jesus meant well but caused more problems then he solved due to people only listening to what they wanted to of what he said. As far as the gospels go Paul's was written by an imposter, not the real Paul and hence some of the problems it created.

Islam is basically a widely followed cult that stole a lot of ideas from Christianity and judaism, equiavelent in accuracy to Mormanism, there are some good things in Islam left, but a lot of it is overshadowed by some nasty dogma.

Well polythesitic religoins have a lot of accuracy in the way they work in the real world not what was intended necessarly, there is one god/force, however he can be talked to/harnessed via different personalities.... that people have created. So yes Zeus and gang are real in a sense, although I hear they are a bit bitter about being ignored so much lately lol.

And although I refer to god as he for simplicity, the most accurate is he/she... the god and godess.

Some of the biblical stories are pretty interesting, God used to be a lot more hands on, trying to help people get started on the right path, before he got frustrated.

God told Noah that he was going to flood, and Noah said that he better not be lying cause he didn't want to have to pay for all of that wood.... LOL

Another interesting one is Moses, who frustrated god incredibly. There were originally somewhere more like 30 commandments, before Moses broke them, and God made him rewrite it, but Moses did it in shorthand which lost a lot of the meanings. For example it wasn't just: Thou Shall Not Steal, it was more like Thou Shall Not take from those that it would harm.

Oh and btw, jesus could walk on water, and it isn't the ice explanation by scientists. lol

Also you know how the bible said that some people were like 600 years old, that was correct at the time, do to some special genetic-modifying plants that were available to be eaten, but they are mostly extinct now, and for good reason.

Hell never existed, beyond the personal hell a bad spirit went through after death. However, current events in this 21st century, have frustrated god to the point that he has a made a hell, yet for only one fault. Those who use God's name to harm or do evil.... that's it, hitler wouln't go there, not that he's out of his personal hell yet anyways......

There is a lot of stuff I have learned that happened before recorded history, some of which stands directly opposing current science. I could get into it sometime, but really its not relevant anymore, or yet for certain things that haven't happened yet. Just realize that there are truths to most myths and don't be suprised if a lot of mankinds seemingly imaganation on certain thing terrestrial and elsewhere aren't totally made up.

Comment

This thread is SO cool...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thorn, if I tell you that your either a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur, or bat ****ing crazy, would I be violating the forum rules?

Comment

I don't know what to make of you, Thorn. You'd be totally nuts if you believe in what you wrote.

Although your version of god is a lot better than most of the established religions.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                              X