No announcement yet.

Victory in Iraq Nears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 150 years after the civil war the and the North still occupies the South.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
      Rummy has rejected the offer... So the message to the insurgents is keep fighting because we aint leaving. But Rummy's reason is bizarre, he said "no timetable". But there is a timetable, Bush said we would stand down when Iraq stands up. Thats our exit strategy, thats our timetable. Or is it? Are we planning on staying longer than needed? Oh yeah, we need Iraq to invade Iran...
      General Cassey released his time table earlier this week. The claim is that it can be changed if facts warrent (which is good) but it is suspiciously close to the next Presidential election; so close that it is clear there really is a hard timeline in place and that timeline is not designed based on facts on the ground in Iraq but instead is based upon election dates in Washington.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

What a bunch of posutring. The insurgents say 24 months caseys plan and the election coincides and yet Rummy gives a big FU.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I thought Iraq was supposed to be a sovreign nation. It's up to them to accept or decline, not the defense minister of a foreign country.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The vast majority of the insurgent groups have not signed on to this. Even fewer have signed up for the government's amnesty program since there are very few insurgents who haven't taken part on attacks of Coalition or Iraqis security forces.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              I thought Iraq was supposed to be a sovreign nation. It's up to them to accept or decline, not the defense minister of a foreign country.
              They are Sovreign! (And the Bush's permission to say so. )
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
              X