Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
    Mr, Miss or Mrs, lancer
    Or "Ms," you 19th-Century Philistine!!

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Is your wife hot? Pictures?
      Oh yeah!

That's her on the couch, next to Lancer.
      I'm in the green shirt in the front.
      Theban is in the chair on the right.

BTW: Did anyone mention that Lancer believes in (1) gun ownership and (2) in protecting his own.
      Attached Files

Comment

You're older than I thought...maybe you're childish
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Crud...only after I posted did I realize her face was behind a flower. Here's a better one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            You're older than I thought...maybe you're childish
            I may have to grow older, but nothing says I have to grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
              Dolores is shying away from the idea on her own, which I kinda glad of.
              My no good brother hasn't gotten back to me yet about flight attendant salaries (nor answered the e-mail I sent him a couple of days ago on another matter). He could be out of town.

Comment

If it's a small airline, they most likely have a standard rate, with raises dependent on time in service. It wouldn't hurt to ask if that's the case.
                No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Stewards and stewardesses make jack-****. My friend Rebecca started out at 14K, plus free travel. That was at United, which at the time was one of the better paying airlines. Attendtants have the weakest unions in the industry.

It's really a job for young single people who mostly want to travel and don't care about how little they're making or how little they're home.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Thanks for the info folks!

Zkrib, thanks for the memories! In that second one Dolores was really worried I was going to stick her under the water and giving me hell.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

I may have to grow older, but nothing says I have to grow up!
                      and we have a second on the floor
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

This is the oldestest I've ever been.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have allways admired Stewardess's until of course ya wake and find what was in your head aint what ya see in the air
                          Attached Files
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

That amazes me. $14k ($15k was MEDIAN according to that site of kontiki's)? That's barely minimum wage... I made more as a BOOKSELLER (entry level job) than that
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                            X