No announcement yet.

Where seniors at my high school are going

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, who has really heard about the capital city of the second largest nation in the United Kingdom?

Why would any American give a **** about Scotland? That's about as silly as a Scotsman giving a **** about Finland...
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

But the average Scot would know the capital of Finland, and how to spell it in its Anglicised form.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah right. I'm sure you can find plenty of people in Edinburg who can't spell "Stockholm"...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten

Yeah right. I'm sure you can find plenty of people in Edinburg who can't spell "Stockholm"...
          Only a Yank would think being proud of ignorance is a cool or funny thing.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Only a Canuck would think that having a big brain makes up for having a tiny dick.

edit: Wait, what am I saying? Euros are the ones who are compensating with their intellects. Canadians, sadly, have nothing to compensate with...
            Last edited by Drake Tungsten; June 19, 2006, 04:05.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Canucks don't run away from fights, oh tiny dicked one. *cough*vietnam*cough*

And yes, I caught your DanS, balless wonder.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
                Yeah, who has really heard about the capital city of the second largest nation in the United Kingdom?

Why would any American give a **** about Scotland? That's about as silly as a Scotsman giving a **** about Finland...
                Americans love Scotland. There are always lots holidaying there, and why not?
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Only a Yank would think being proud of ignorance is a cool or funny thing.
                  Trailer Park Boys.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

Americans love Scotland.

I'm not saying we don't like Scotland. It's perfectly possible to like a place and still not consider it important enough to care about. Take the American feelings toward Canada as another example.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Seems Ronnie disagreed with you.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

Seems GM disagrees with you.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

Seems Exxon disagrees with you.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)

Comment

Don't make us turn the tap off, *****.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

Go ahead, say it. I'm dying for an 1812 thread.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

What tap? I'm sorry, that must be some Canadian reference I don't get, given that I'm an American who doesn't know or care to know anything about your country...
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X