Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Where seniors at my high school are going

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I think you'll find that the correct spelling is "Edinburgh", O cream of America's school system....

I'd love to know how you think it's pronounced.
    Have you heard of type-o's?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Twice in the same sentence?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It would be even better if he had corrected it from Edinburgh, but we will never know.

Any spelling mistakes are the school newspaper people's fault. I already corrected half a dozen of theirs
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Where seniors at my high school are going

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            Beloit College
            Home of the Turtles! Think of their track team!!!

University of Wisconsin-Madison

#1 Party college in the USA: FACT!!! (I think it was voted that by Playboy and FHM )
            Go BADGERS!!!!!!!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Does it look like we give a sh*t?
              So Kuci, how come you aren't off to any of the decent, well known unis? Yale, Harvard, Princeton, MIT? You could have tried for Oxford if you thought you were up to it
              THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
              AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
              AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
              DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

So Kuci, how come you aren't off to any of the decent, well known unis? Yale, Harvard, Princeton, MIT? You could have tried for Oxford if you thought you were up to it
                Carnegie Mellon is 2nd in the country for computer science, after Stanford and before MIT.

Comment

Re: Re: Where seniors at my high school are going

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                  I think you'll find that the correct spelling is "Edinburgh", O cream of America's school system....

I'd love to know how you think it's pronounced.
                  Don't know and don't really care that's the newspaper people's misspelling.

Comment

Just glad to see none of you will be going to the same school as my daughter.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wesleyan University
                      The poor poor student, oh what horror awaits him/her.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Carnegie Mellon is 2nd in the country for computer science, after Stanford and before MIT.
                        How do they measure that?
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

We don't want you out of state bastards clogging our public university system. California tax payers pay big money to maintain what peers say is the finest public university system in the world and we don't want you ****ers there. It's ours.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                            How do they measure that?
                            Go look at the US News & World report site if you want to know; I don't. I found that tidbit when idly browsing their site.

Comment

Here's something which I think you should realize:

Don't know and don't really care
                              Yeah, who has really heard about the capital city of the second largest nation in the United Kingdom?

Kid, you've repeatedly shown us that you're both arrogant and clueless. If there'd be any sort of justice in the world, a divine intervention would teleport you into the industrial slums around Chongqing and turn you into a slave worker there. If your RL attitude towards learning new is as bad as the attitude you've displayed on Apolyton, College will be a completely wasted experience for you.

Comment

CFHS seniors, on a guess pulled out of my ass

20% - SAU Tech. 2 year school about ten minutes out of town

20% - Southern Arkansas University

5% Henderson State University
                                5% University of Central Arkansas
                                5% University of Arkansas
                                5% Louisiana Tech
                                the rest - other or not. we actually put together our own list like this sometime in the year but I lost it.

0.075% One of the colleges on skywalker's list (last year a national merit finalist that graduated here went to Cornell, I'm rolling over half of him to this year just because)
                                meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                                X