No announcement yet.

Fearmongering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harper's a big puff just like the rest of us. No way he'd ever nuke anybody (even the Danes, who manifestly deserve it)
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Besides, for 8 hours a day a Canadian's already in charge of the US ICBM fleet
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Who says we want to settle it? The Hans Island issue is too much fun.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

@LoTM - One thing is a poor mexican pesant that just want to get across the boarder to get a better life - another thing is someone that has a goal such as blow up the hoover dam or like. Despite their religious idiocy, they rarely are idiots (you need other skills than hearding goats to learn to fly an areoplane), so with long term planning, it would be pretty easy to make a railroad from Canada to US.

There was once a such going the opposite way, and the passengers on that really had a disadvantage despite local support - still - many managed.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

border wilderness

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark
              border wilderness

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boundar...rea_Wilderness
              wolves vs Jihadis - who wins?
              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                Harper's a big puff just like the rest of us. No way he'd ever nuke anybody (even the Danes, who manifestly deserve it)
                Does it really piss you that much off that you are going to loose Hans Ø ?

Didn't know that you were a sour looser
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

To show how stupid portions of America are I will point out today's Dear Abby which lead off with a letter from a grandmother who has a gay grandson. The grandmother thought that if the boy would just get a circumcision then he would be "cured" of his homosexuality.

Our nation has had crappy schools for so long that even the most basic aspects of reasoning are unknown to large sections of the population.
                  Last edited by Dinner; June 9, 2006, 16:39.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    To show how stpid portions of America are I will point out today's Dear Abby which lead off with a letter from a grandmother who has a gay grandson. The grandmother thought that if the boy would just get a circumcision then he would be "cured" of his homosexuality.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                      Besides, for 8 hours a day a Canadian's already in charge of the US ICBM fleet
                      Does NORAD really control the entire ICBM fleet? I imagine only the Air Force's stuff so the Navy's stuff isn't part of the NORAD deal.

Comment

Originally posted by lord of the mark

Typos aren't important.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin

Typos aren't important.
                          i wasnt smiling at the typo.

Comment

So, KH, do you consider the Boer War a victory?

Comment

Kept those Dutch in line, didn't it?
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I do hope you're talking about the second Boer war, by the way. The first one was an all-British affair.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X