SLOWWHAND ... you say its your birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy B-day.

In Ft. Worth this week. The area seems excited about the smiting the Mavericks are about to lay on the Heat.
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

hobd

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        happy b-day !!

Today, Texas will rock and rumble!

Well, this explains the upset stomach I've had all day.

Happpy Birthday Slowwwy, you fossil.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar
          Happy B-day.

In Ft. Worth this week. The area seems excited about the smiting the Mavericks are about to lay on the Heat.
          Damn it. This kind of thing irritates me. Let me know. I'll drive to Ft. Worth to shake hands.

Damn, people.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ive got me a young husband!

Happy Birthday Honey
            One thing you gotta ask yourself... where are you now? -- James Blunt lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

Damn it. This kind of thing irritates me. Let me know. I'll drive to Ft. Worth to shake hands.

Damn, people.
              No worries. You could be like Oerdin, and duck out of a meet completely.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I never lie. Not anymore. I'll get myself in deep and not lie. I say I'll drive, I'll drive.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Don't worry...this is just a brief stop on my way to FUKCOV.

Comment

NEXT time.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Slow

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good."

Vote for Kinky

Comment

I signed his online petition.

Comment

Holy crap! I can't believe I missed this thread!

Happy birthday, you kooky bastard you!
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Thank you, Guy.

Leaving for Utah early in the morning, pick up the Playful one.

Comment

Heyya Sloww,

**** off and have a great day.

(belatedly )
                              I don't know what I am - Pekka

Comment

Happy b-day slowwy!
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X