No announcement yet.

Let Me Be The First To Congratluate the Dallas Mavericks. 2006 NBA Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Me Be The First To Congratluate the Dallas Mavericks. 2006 NBA Champions

You know it's coming.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Yer gonna eat those words, Texas.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'll let you be the last as well.....
      He's got the Midas touch.
      But he touched it too much!
      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Who?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

While I think they're currently the best team, the best team doesn't always win, so I HOPE YOU END UP EATING THOSE WORDS.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, it isn't going to be Da Bulls, now is it?

I'm kind of surprised Detroit is out. Figured Mav's would beat them last.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Dallas Mavericks? Never heard of 'em.

Comment

Then why are you posting, jackass? Think you gain a miserable posting point? NO!

Comment

i dont know if they will win im still reeling over that seres with the spurs. The spurs were a better team they kicked them down to the number 4 seed to take the division. and then came back with the help of some crappy officatng to win the series. all in all i do hope the mavs win over the rest of the contenders.
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Mavs were number 4 seed because of same division, not because 4th best.
                    It was a race all season and when it mattered, Spurs got stuffed.

Comment

Its June. The NBA playoffs should have started in April (right after March Madness) and ended in a month-month and a half tops.

Bleh.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I agree. The season is like a game. Nothing seems to matter until the last minute.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                          Mavs were number 4 seed because of same division, not because 4th best.
                          It was a race all season and when it mattered, Spurs got stuffed.
                          ouch!!!!! Personnally i think the two teams were equally matched. But like i said i think there was shady officating going on, or just crappy, either way you look at it id rather see dallas there then phoenix.
                          Last edited by Mrs. Tuberski; June 3, 2006, 17:08.
                          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

What's so bad about Phoenix?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

We're Texans.

Comment

Working...
                              X