No announcement yet.

My new digital camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want to measure your bulk, look at what your fighting weight would be if you trained as a boxer.

Mine was light-heavyweight last time I checked.
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

• how do you even measure what your weight would be if you trained as a boxer?
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
        youre 5 foot 6 arent you?

i weight 160 and am 5'10"
        I'm 165 5'10 these days
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

how do you even measure what your weight would be if you trained as a boxer?
          I can't remember. My old man was a boxing fan and knew how to do it. One of his friends was a boxing bigwig in NZ – I think he got it from him.

I'm too old to take it up now. I wish I had boxed instead of Karate.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

I'm 165 5'10 these days
            I'm 165 5'9" these days.

Need to start getting in shape for hockey.
            Golfing since 67

Comment

• Imran: How much did the camera cost? What's your initial take on it now that you have it?
              Golfing since 67

Comment

• Originally posted by Tingkai
                Imran: How much did the camera cost? What's your initial take on it now that you have it?
                $250 for the camera. ~$90 total for carrying case, third party extra battery, & 1 GB SD card.

I really like it. It's very small. Smaller than I thought, but that's a good thing... makes it far easier to carry around. Takes pretty good pictures. I still have to get used to it and figure out all the fun picture options (this would be the first camera I've ever owned, and my father's cameras were/are all 35mm without all the bells and whistles of digital cameras). 5 MP looks pretty good for me, as the shots I've posted show (and they've been resized from 2000+*1600+ [or something] down to 800*600). Haven't taken any night shots yet, so I don't know how it works with low light (well, with low light and taking pictures of things that the flash can't really reach).

I think I did well on this one .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

Small man complex FTL

I've never considered myself small, Aggie. Nor have I ever felt small. I'm somewhere between 5'11 and 6', which is one or two standard deviations above average in North America. Anywhere I'm in a crowd I stand above 80 or 90% of the people.

But I don't think that it makes me stronger than those shorter than me.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

krazyhorse, you push people around by willpower
                    Partly that. And partly this kid is the weakest mother****er I've ever met.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

I've never considered myself small, Aggie. Nor have I ever felt small. I'm somewhere between 5'11 and 6', which is one or two standard deviations above average in North America. Anywhere I'm in a crowd I stand above 80 or 90% of the people.

But I don't think that it makes me stronger than those shorter than me.

It must be that you have a small penis then. Something's definitely wrong.
                      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Partly that. And partly this kid is the weakest mother****er I've ever met.
                        please tell me you call him ***** tits
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon

I can't remember. My old man was a boxing fan and knew how to do it. One of his friends was a boxing bigwig in NZ – I think he got it from him.

I'm too old to take it up now. I wish I had boxed instead of Karate.
                          well im looking for a place to learn. Im 22 and have no goal of actually fighting for money, but it seems like fun. there is a brazilian jijitsu place 2 blocks from where i work.

Comment

well im looking for a place to learn. Im 22 and have no goal of actually fighting for money, but it seems like fun. there is a brazilian jijitsu place 2 blocks from where i work.
                            It's certainly worth it. Karate did wonders for me, and I never used it on anyone.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

please tell me you call him ***** tits
                              We call him "Rex", actually. There's a back story to that, but it's pretty involved.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• he has short arms doesnt he

Comment

Working...
                                X