Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you need to hit the gym
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Jesus... he makes me look skinny... and that's impossible!!!
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agathon
        Jesus... he makes me look skinny... and that's impossible!!!
        no more ice cream for you!
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I only weigh 200 lbs, you guys must be wusses .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144

no more ice cream for you!
            I can't remember the last time I had an ice cream.

This will not stand. I am the Apolyton fatty!!! I'm off to buy 10 tubs of Ben & Jerry's!!!
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              I only weigh 200 lbs, you guys must be wusses .
              youre 5 foot 6 arent you?

i weight 160 and am 5'10"

Comment

• 5'11'' actually. Not horrible on the BMI
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• 6' 2" you weaklings!!!

No idea how much I weigh.
                  Only feebs vote.

Comment

• It can't be much more than Imran.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

6' 2" you weaklings!!!

is that because your belly doesnt allow you to see the scale?

Comment

6' 2" you weaklings!!!

My roommate's 6'2 too.

I push him around all the time.

You've got this horrible misconception that because you're tall and fat you're also some sort of superman.
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• krazyhorse, you push people around by willpower

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

My roommate's 6'2 too.

I push him around all the time.

You've got this horrible misconception that because you're tall and fat you're also some sort of superman.
                            Small man complex FTL

And FTR I don't consider myself any such thing. I am slightly taller than most New Zealand men, but that's about it. I'm no prop forward.

North Americans are just smaller than we are on the average. There's nothing special about that: it's just a fact. There also tend to be a lot more NZers with the rugby player physique. Both myself and another NZ friend had trouble finding clothes to fit in Canada. Our shoulders were a bit too broad for Canadian garments. The sizes of clothing available in Canadian menswear stores are about 2 below what you get at home.

New Zealanders just tend to be physically large people. But we are by no means the largest. Go to Holland. Every person over 6' 6" I have ever met is Dutch. They seem to have taken the Ent draughts there.

I used to know this Dutch girl who was 6' 1" and a goddess to boot.
                            Last edited by Agathon; May 26, 2006, 03:06.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144

is that because your belly doesnt allow you to see the scale?
                              No. I haven't owned or stood on a scale in years. I may well have shrunk for all I know – last time I measured myself I was 6' 2".

I have lost a lot of weight recently. Methinks a visit to the trouser shop is in order. I already had to buy new belts.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• haha, i can just imagine "ye olde trouser shoppe!"

Comment

Working...
                                X