9. pekka vs. pekka
    10. mrt144 vs ben kenobi
    11. che vs. slowwhand
    12. kuciwalker vs oerdin
    13. mrt144 vs. PA
    14. dis vs. provost harrison
    15. ming vs. rah
    16. mrt144 vs. gepap
    And me, being strickly neutral, I busts everyone in sight!
    ....The Orange and the Green
    Last edited by Zkribbler; May 21, 2006, 19:04.

Comment

1. sprayber, he has military training but ted has been known to hit it.
      2. vesayen just needs to have the rights beaten out of him, no less by someone who practices law and understands rights
      3. it is the fight i was born to go to jail for
      4. agathon is a fem college professor and asher could pass for a metro dude. asher hands down.
      5. mr. fun has like a 8 inch reach. nuff said
      6. they would just glare at one another while thinking of something razor sharp witty to say
      7. albert is from the streets, but im sure loinburger has the weight advantage
      8. he would just verbally abuse me while i punchersize his face
      9. crazy^2
      10. ben's a pacifist and a respectable man. but he still needs some reality knocked into him
      11. if che's lamentation about his bike being stolen is any indication sloww will mop the floor.
      12. kuciwalker would have to be fierce like a weasel
      13. brit fags die hard
      14. theres pent up anger in both these lads
      15. epic chicagoland brawl
      16. hes my doppleganger on apolyton so why not
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

i changed it around a little bit
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
          If they then put it on a CD then the extra info is useless

If you've got a better DAC then it's not necessarily useless.
          Extra information could be useful when better technology emerges.

Comment

I agree with you. That seems to me to be the biggest draw point for better sampling rates on recording. Though I doubt any sampling rate above 96 kHz is going to add much to sound quality.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Ah, but it gives the music publishers an excuse to sell you yet another copy of your music :P

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                I'd beat the **** out of Ves!

Anyway, my camera is coming on Wednesday .
                Threadjack
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                  on the other hand i can start using this thread to create brackets on the "apolyton world boxing tourney"

1. ted striker vs sprayber
                  2. imran vs. vesayen
                  3. mrt144 vs ned
                  4. asher vs agathon
                  5. mrt144 vs mr. fun
                  6. kh vs whaleboy
                  7. albert speer vs. loinburger
                  8. mrt144 vs. laz
                  9. pekka vs. zylka
                  10. mrt144 vs ben kenobi
                  11. che vs. slowwhand
                  12. kuciwalker vs oerdin
                  13. mrt144 vs. PA
                  14. dis vs. provost harrison
                  15. ming vs. rah
                  16. mrt144 vs. spec
                  You got the stamina for all those fights ?

You stuff starter !
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Zkribbler's Predictions:

3. mrt144 vs ned: Ned
                    5. mrt144 vs mr. fun: Mr. Fun
                    8. mrt144 vs. laz: Laz
                    10. mrt144 vs ben kenobi: Ben
                    13. mrt144 vs. PA: PA
                    16. mrt144 vs. spec: Spec

Comment

• LOL poor MRT
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You know, it's early, but if it can be kept going, this could very well be the BEST. THREAD. EVAR!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I got my girlfriend a Canon A700 for her birthday, and so far it seems a great camera.

Another thing people might want to consider when deciding how many megapixels they want in their cameras is the fact that you not only use up more memory space, but you use more (battery) power with those extra pixels that you rarely use.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• the fuji f30 comes out this summer, for 399, first pocket cam with 3200 ISO, claim of no noise algorithim.
                            I have a f10 and it is perfect, beautiful night shots

switch to manual, set ev to +2/3, chrome filter, flash on, take a picture of sunset, looks like picture came from photography magazine everytime, there is noise (grain in night photos or high contrast subjects) at iso 1600 but you can easily get a 4x6 print still.

if the noise is really reduced as much as they promise, then the f30 may have picture quality to rival $1000 Dslrs. if they fail, they still won awards for best pocket cam in europe and japan this year.

If i had the money (for non-dslr)
                            my picks this year are
                            DSLR style:
                            Panasonic F-27... seriously, 19x optical zoom.... (dcresource.com)
                            Canon S2 IS (the S3 IS has only minor upgrades, why pay $100 bucks more for them)

Pocket digicams
                            Fuji F30
                            Canon A540
                            I would rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy

Comment

• Originally posted by sprucemoose3311

Canon S2 IS (the S3 IS has only minor upgrades, why pay $100 bucks more for them)
                              Because I didn't pay for it.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
                                I got my girlfriend a Canon A700 for her birthday, and so far it seems a great camera.

Another thing people might want to consider when deciding how many megapixels they want in their cameras is the fact that you not only use up more memory space, but you use more (battery) power with those extra pixels that you rarely use.
                                It does seem like people get too caught up in the "higher MP" trap. My father is in this mode. He keeps wanting a new digital camera, but then reads something saying a greater MP camera is coming out soon and hasn't bought one in 3-4 years since he started looking.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X