No announcement yet.

My new digital camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KH is such an incredible blowhard, it's like Asher was never banned!
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Coming from you, that's a compliment.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I was under the impression DELL and Apple had the best monitors available.
        I don't think they make their own panels. (Not even Sony, IRC) They buy them from Samsung or LG or whatever.

An example:

Dell will place orders with AU Optronics (AUO), Chunghwa Picture Tubes (CPT) and LG.Philips LCD for 20-inch widescreen monitor panels, with total monthly shipment volume to exceed 100,000 units, according to the Chinese-language Commercial Times.

The panel makers will mostly likely use sixth-generation (6G) plants to produce 20-inch widescreen panels, the report said.
        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

theres like 3 panel manufacturers worldwide
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Higher megapixel video is useful when you want to pull good quality stills, or more headroom when editing zooms and pans in later.

That said, the processing and storage requirements for higher megapixel video can get pretty horrific pretty quickly (how does a gigabyte for ten seconds sound?), so you will not see it in consumer level cameras anytime soon.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Btw:

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              My job would be complete if this thread turned into a flamewar over something entirely unrelated .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

A Modest Proposal

Now, I know there are some polls out there saying this man has a 32% approval rating. But guys like us; we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality.' And reality has a well-known liberal bias. . . .
                5 years since the latest terrorist attack on America:
                Bush's Approval Rating = 32%.
                5 days since the latest terrorist attack on America:
                Bushes Approval Rating = 90%

What Bush needs to do to raise his approval ratings is the permit [or engineer] another terrorist attack.

Comment

And this thread takes another interesting turn
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

its a contrived turn though. very contrived.
                    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

True... but only future posts will determine if that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144
                        its a contrived turn though. very contrived.
                        Dum-de-dum-de-dum. Huh?...contrived...me??...naw!

Comment

at this rate its going to be the weakest threadjack ever.

Comment

Indeed

Comment

on the other hand i can start using this thread to create brackets on the "apolyton world boxing tourney"

1. ted striker vs sprayber
                              2. imran vs. vesayen
                              3. mrt144 vs ned
                              4. asher vs agathon
                              5. mrt144 vs mr. fun
                              6. kh vs whaleboy
                              7. albert speer vs. loinburger
                              8. mrt144 vs. laz
                              9. pekka vs. zylka
                              10. mrt144 vs ben kenobi
                              11. che vs. slowwhand
                              12. kuciwalker vs oerdin
                              13. mrt144 vs. PA
                              14. dis vs. provost harrison
                              15. ming vs. rah
                              16. mrt144 vs. spec
                              Last edited by MRT144; May 21, 2006, 17:21.

Comment

I'd beat the **** out of Ves!

Anyway, my camera is coming on Wednesday .

Comment

Working...
                                X