No announcement yet.

Best pc game music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Civ4, Stronghold Crusader, Emperor, Pharaoh, EU2...

...and I do not have the game, but I have downloaded the tunes from Knights of Honor
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

The Ultima MIDIs, especially in VI and VII (both parts). From a today's point of view it's boring repetitive MIDI bleeping, I am aware of this. But back then in the early nineties, it was gorgeous, and fit into the games wonderful. I loved it, and still do when I dig out Exult.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
        The Ultima MIDIs, especially in VI and VII (both parts). From a today's point of view it's boring repetitive MIDI bleeping, I am aware of this. But back then in the early nineties, it was gorgeous, and fit into the games wonderful. I loved it, and still do when I dig out Exult.
        I was going to mention the Ultima tunes, but there were only 3 or 4 in the whole game.

Hooray for stones... the only song I could ever play on the piano.
        Pentagenesis for Civ III
        Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
        Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
          Arcanum: Of Steamwork & Magick Obscura.
          That one I can't understand. The music is well done, obviously much work and talent went to it, but it's atrociously boring and repetitive. 19th-century-like music doesn't have to be like that!
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
          X