Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lordi chilling after the win:
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb
      Finnish satanists.
      There is something very wrong with Europe, if it prefers evil and ugliness over beauty and good.

This guy should have been the winner
      "Beauty and goodness" means "mullet and a wifebeater" I gotta remember that

If Russia had won it would have been the ultimate victory of diaspora voting ever
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• He who connects Lordi and Satanism doesn't know anything about Lordi or Satanism.

Yep, I'm a Finn, and I'm a bit ashamed.

Ashamed for the fact that Finland gave 12 points to that mullet-guy from Russia. Instead, they should've given 12 points to Ukraine .
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• OMG!

The one on the right is the PM of Finland, Matti Vanhanen. The administration is SATANIST OMG!!!! IKNEWIT½!
          Attached Files
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• Recently your PM was here in Croatia. Our PM tried to get him to promise that he'll support Croatian entry into EU but he wouldn't budge and kept repeating the same old "when criteria are met..."

Comment

• Yes, he wasn't the one who could be bribed. Sorry.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• but he is still
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Thank you Europe, for giving us Americans a reason to laugh...
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• You're welcome, although you're a bit late, the contest has been on for over forty years.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pekka
                      OMG!

The one on the right is the PM of Finland, Matti Vanhanen. The administration is SATANIST OMG!!!! IKNEWIT½!
                      That remembers me of a historical filth episode, where we all learned that Britain was ruled by a satanist for a while. The country did pretty well back then.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                      X