Ben, your PMs are full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben, your PMs are full

As a public service announcement this shouldn't count towards my 2. It does, I know, but it shouldn't. It really doesn't matter, but I had nothing to write here since the thread title contained all the info I needed to relate but you gotta write something in the first post and this is all I could think of.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Ben, you space hoarding jackass.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I was going to leave that unsaid.

Comment

There, cleaned.

If you could just send one pm at a time, it would work great.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I wrote you a very eloquent reply to your PM. A masterpiece of vernacular, written in 17th century english. A truly great turn of phrase...

Gone.

Anyway, glad you're working. Everything else is ok, but very wierd.

Comment

Why weird?

I apologise for the pms being full.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

NP. Actually this is my first thread in over 5 months, and I'm pretty excited to see where it goes.

Comment

So tell us about some of the neat things you saw in the Phils.

Comment

Friends, family...bought property on the ocean. We're going to build a house on the ocean so we have a new goal.

Stayed in Hong Kong on the way back courtesy of Cathay Pacific and a late plane out of Cebu.

Brought back some Tanduay rum.

Played alot of Civ, went to alot of beach parties, enjoyed alot of free time with Dolores, had a great fiesta, cooked 2 pigs.

Comment

Is your house on the ocean going to be built out of coral?
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oh, you showed me pictures, I hope you'll get to retire out there.

You'll be much happier.

Comment

MrFun, I thought about building out of coral in the past, but don't know if it's a good material. Cutting it into blocks might be tricky too though a concrete cutter should be able.

More likely concrete 'tie beams' and cement block. Part of the house will be walled with woven bamboo mat that lets air pass through while maintaining privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer
                          MrFun, I thought about building out of coral in the past, but don't know if it's a good material. Cutting it into blocks might be tricky too though a concrete cutter should be able.

More likely concrete 'tie beams' and cement block. Part of the house will be walled with woven bamboo mat that lets air pass through while maintaining privacy.

Comment

Laugh it up...

R U stoned or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Lancer

Laugh it up...

R U stoned or something?

nah

Comment

Working...
                              X