End of Moussaoui trial may destroy Bush administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable!
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Comment

• Another question: if certain parties other than al-Qaeda either carried out the 9/11 attacks or deliberately let them happen (so Bush could get the political capital to go steal Iraqi oil, pour more $ into the arms industry, carry out the PNAC plans for U.S. hegemony, create a NWO global police state, or whatever other ulterior motives teh loons have conjured), what reason would there be to demolish WTC 7 after the Twin Towers had already been destroyed and the Pentagon hit? "They" had already achieved their objective so why bother with that building next door nobody's heard of? And why would they do it 7 hours later, after it had been evacuated?
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Damn, I'm finally off Kuci's sig.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• What? That was your DL?

Comment

• Same numbers at the end weren't they?
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Unbelievable!
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Another question: if certain parties other than al-Qaeda either carried out the 9/11 attacks or deliberately let them happen (so we could go steal Iraqi oil, pour more $ into the arms industry, carry out the PNAC plans for U.S. hegemony, create a NWO global police state, or whatever other ulterior motives people have in mind), what reason would there be to demolish WTC 7 after the Twin Towers had already been destroyed and the Pentagon hit? "They" had already achieved their objective so why bother with that building next door nobody's heard of? And why would they do it 7 hours later, after it had been evacuated?

I can't speak for what any individual here believes, but IIRC, the popular conspiracy theory for this one is that the building was demolished to better cash in on insurance claims (damaged wouldn't yield as much $ as total demolition). At least, that's the popular buzz.

-=Vel=-

(yay! my interest in various conspiracy theories has actually enabled me to field a question about them!)
                  The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

• I thought it was an entirely different name...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                      Another question: if certain parties other than al-Qaeda either carried out the 9/11 attacks or deliberately let them happen (so Bush could get the political capital to go steal Iraqi oil, pour more $ into the arms industry, carry out the PNAC plans for U.S. hegemony, create a NWO global police state, or whatever other ulterior motives teh loons have conjured), what reason would there be to demolish WTC 7 after the Twin Towers had already been destroyed and the Pentagon hit? "They" had already achieved their objective so why bother with that building next door nobody's heard of? And why would they do it 7 hours later, after it had been evacuated?
                      It was the building that housed the FBI, the IRS and other governmental agencies.

Also Larry Silverstein benefitted from the insurance, I think, I don't know. I haven't looked into the why much.

What I have looked at is the very unnatural collpase of a building that had very little damage caused to a small corner, and a few small fires.
                      Pentagenesis for Civ III
                      Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                      Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

• YOSSARIAN LIVES!
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Velociryx

I can't speak for what any individual here believes, but IIRC, the popular conspiracy theory for this one is that the building was demolished to better cash in on insurance claims (damaged wouldn't yield as much $ as total demolition). At least, that's the popular buzz.

-=Vel=-

(yay! my interest in various conspiracy theories has actually enabled me to field a question about them!)
                          There's one I haven't heard before. I one I always hear is that it was a neo-con conspiracy for an excuse to start invading countries and crack down on civil liberties...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius871
                            Another question: if certain parties other than al-Qaeda either carried out the 9/11 attacks or deliberately let them happen (so Bush could get the political capital to go steal Iraqi oil, pour more $ into the arms industry, carry out the PNAC plans for U.S. hegemony, create a NWO global police state, or whatever other ulterior motives teh loons have conjured), what reason would there be to demolish WTC 7 after the Twin Towers had already been destroyed and the Pentagon hit? "They" had already achieved their objective so why bother with that building next door nobody's heard of? And why would they do it 7 hours later, after it had been evacuated?
                            GO to this link, look at the map

Don't read any of the conspiracy stuff in there, just look at the map.

Spoiler:

wtc was not in the same complex as the other 6 wtc buildings, which were all total losses. Pulling it made it the final total loss.

Keep in mind, Silverstein is susing to have the twin tower attacks be defined as two separate attacks, so he can get double his money

This map also notes some other things, buildings 5 and 6 absorbed most of the damage.
                            Pentagenesis for Civ III
                            Pentagenesis for Civ IV in progress
                            Pentagenesis Gallery

Comment

• Spoiler:
                              Unbelievable!
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• nm
                                Last edited by Darius871; May 23, 2006, 18:34.
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X