• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's your problem.

You're focusing on this single issue, how the buildings collapsed

THAT'S WHAT THIS ENTIRE DISCUSSION HAS BEEN ABOUT

Comment

• Fine. There are unanswered questions. But the official account seams fairly reasonable.

I could come up with a thousand nitpicky questions about evolution, and not all of them will have answers we know of. That doesn't make it wrong.

Give me any other theory about September 11 that is more plausible and leaves fewer unanswerable questions.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar

You brought up the B25. I didn't. If it's an irrelevant comparison, what purpose did bringing it up serve?

You totally don't understand

You're trying to compare plane size, building size, etc., using a bunch of guesses to come up with a concrete answer

The point about the B25 was that it was a part of the IDEA of designing buildings to withstand airplane crashes from planes bigger than those in use during the day

Next ?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          [q]That's your problem.

THAT'S WHAT THIS ENTIRE DISCUSSION HAS BEEN ABOUT

Uh no, please follow along

Thanks

Talk about looney
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That makes no sense whatsoever.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

• Neither has anything else Ted has said, though.

Comment

• ROFL

I don't expect you guys to understand

Kuciwalker has already gone ape****, he must be red in the face at home

Comment

• How can I be expected to understand something that makes no sense whatsoever?

Comment

• Try and actually think about it instead of looking for bad liners?

Comment

• I thought about it and came to the conclusion that it made no sense whatsoever.

Comment

• I see you're back to bot mode.

It's a step up though

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                          Give me any other theory about September 11 that is more plausible and leaves fewer unanswerable questions.

Comment

• I've never claimed to have any other comprehensive theory for what happened.

What we want are the unanswered questions, and all the loose ends, answered. If there is nothing to hide then why hide it?

Why hide all those tapes ?

It was a nice try though Jag. No save for you.

Comment

• If those questions went unanswered forever, would that make my theory wrong?

Comment

• It would make it not credible beyond a reasonable doubt, so yes

Comment

Working...
                                X