• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking, women only,
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
      It's a joke, you know.

And I believe Neil Armstrong himself has confirmed in later years that he misspoke. The "static" explanation has not really stood the test of time.
      Actually, it's just been verified. They did a computer analysis on the tapes.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Yes, I read about that. Neil Armstrong said he was delighted to learn that he did get it right. He always thought he did, but couldn't be entirely sure in the face of the recordings.

But I also noted that the story of this discovery had a distinct air of amateurism to it. A single hobby audio enthusiast's opinion based on a weekend's work with a $29.95 software program.

But hey, it's a good story either way.

Comment

• On with the pictures.

Here's one that holds a special place in my heart.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Winston
            The last picture, coconut edition,
            Coconuts don't look like that until they're "peeled."
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• @ Winston

Remind me never to come near your heart .

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                Coconuts don't look like that until they're "peeled."
                So you're saying that's somehow a staged photo!?

Comment

• Originally posted by aneeshm
                  Remind me never to come near your heart .
                  If you happen to have legs like that, you don't really have much choice.

Comment

• I just have seen again the video of the atheist nightmare!!!

Attached Files
                    Last edited by CrONoS; October 9, 2006, 22:15.
                    bleh

Comment

• Yeah, it's a funny video:

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                      AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                      AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                      DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• This is just such a brilliant idea.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by cronos_qc
                          I just see again the video of the atheist nightmare!!!

I heard that one before. The next question is... what about the coconut .
                          http://www.hardware-wiki.com - A wiki about computers, with focus on Linux support.

Comment

• Loved it

What?

Comment

• Sensible guy. Can't be too careful these days.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• What?

Comment

Working...
                                X