This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMFG

I am away from Poly for a while, and this is what happens!

well, I'm glad to hear you are still with us, GT... although, I would be much happier if this whole thing had no happened to you. Though I'm sure nobody would be happier than you if this whole thing didn't happen.

I wish you well in your recovery Gramps... I can't imagine what you must be going through... not just physically, but having your entire life turned upside-down by this event.

**** the scumbag who is responsible for this...

there are lots of things I'd like to do to this guy...

mostly, they consist of driving 100 mph and holding him out the window as I slam his head into about fifty mailboxes...

but all that aside, I just hope that you will be okay... I'm saddened to hear that this happened to you...

someone I knew was killed by some similar scumbag high on cocaine, driving way too fast...
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I couldnt sleep again tonight but good news I do preo op today (I am assuming Blood work, bloodpressure paperwork,ect.)

Then Friday is Surgery.
      Oh and Berserker, you didnt cause me any extra pain, its all cool.

Its amazing you say "OH man, I cant stand this pain!" then meds mask it for a while then your body "seems" to overcome the tolerance of the meds and the pain cpntinues "OH man, I can stand this pain" and then week after week you do endure, so Yes, I am one happy individual to be looking forward to Friday!!

Thanks all, be blessed and have a wonderful day.

Time for a Toddy (Demerarol,Valium and Phenergan)!

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hey good luck Grampa Troll,

We'll all be pulling for you to have a successfull operation.l
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
          Hey good luck Grampa Troll,

We'll all be pulling for you to have a successfull operation.l
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Good luck, GpT!

-Arrian
            grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker
              Gramps
              Doc

How many adults in their 40s or older have caused accidents while driving under the influence of pot or coke? Dont tell me you provided cold hard facts dealing with this question, we've never even debated it (I hope that wasn't one of your cold hard facts, its already in flames). So what cold hard facts are you talking about? As for "self-appointed rights", I'd much rather "appoint" them for myself than let you decide for me. Is that a sin?
              Is there a reason why we should confine the debate to one small segment of the population, i.e., middle aged adults? Yeah, we have debated this before in any one of a number of threads involving you, other 'poly libertarians and myself, though I admit that the debate wasn't specifically limited to middle aged stoners. I'm not wasting my time dredging this material up, 'cause as I said, the moment the preponderence of objective evidence weighs against your position you'll simply get all huffy and declare that you don't care what the facts are because (in your opinion) facts can't be used to argue against ( what are in your opinion ) your rights.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• In morning I will be operated on (about 10:00 am) and I shall feel a lot better about the world which I have been in since the accident (Extreme Pain)

Peace and have a blessed evening

Gramps

Comment

• Doc
                  Is there a reason why we should confine the debate to one small segment of the population, i.e., middle aged adults?
                  Of course there's a reason, they're accused of being a greater risk on the road. So where are the stats?

Yeah, we have debated this before in any one of a number of threads involving you, other 'poly libertarians and myself, though I admit that the debate wasn't specifically limited to middle aged stoners.
                  We never debated the risk middle aged stoners pose on the road.

I'm not wasting my time dredging this material up, 'cause as I said, the moment the preponderence of objective evidence weighs against your position you'll simply get all huffy and declare that you don't care what the facts are because (in your opinion) facts can't be used to argue against ( what are in your opinion ) your rights.
                  If you cant be bothered to support your claims, dont accuse people of being a big risk to others. Blaming me for your inability or unwillingness to support your claims is ridiculous. "Oh, dont ask me for proof, you'll just ignore it" - thats what you just said.

Comment

• gl Gramps, let the medical gods smile on you tomorrow

Comment

• Does that particular debate really matter?

Driving under the influence of anything is generally bad. Full stop. Debate over, now legalise and punish those that do drive under the influence just like you do drunk drivers.

Comment

• Flip.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Just to let all know, God blessed me with an extremely succesful surgery. They found sevral big bone spurs and removed them along with the herniated part.

I am on Meds pretty Heavy, back is sore and burning from incission, but leg feels awesome and so does rest. Back home after 7.5 hours total in Hospital, simly awesome

6-8 weeks before work

But

Just wanted to share al sems well and thanks for all concerned.

Mods, as far as I am concerned, CLOSE AND LOCK THIS THEAD!

Thanks

Gramps

Comment

• Excellent news, Gramps. Best wishes for your recovery!

-Arrian

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                              Mods, as far as I am concerned, CLOSE AND LOCK THIS THEAD!

Thanks

Gramps
                              As instructed by the thread starter... DONE!

Good luck on your recovery Grandpa Troll...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X