This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing Drugs is not a Victimless crime

I used to party with the worse or best depending upon your view of the side you believe in.

I have done a lot, PCP,Pot.Pot w/PCP,Coke,(Powder and rock crack form).Crystal Meth,Acid and Mushrooms.

I drove

I worked.

Now I have a much differing opinion.

March 13 2006 820 am Im on the way to a meeting with on of my plant managers. I am stopped at a Red traffic light in a 55 mph speed zone.

Along comes "James" high on Cocaine, nails me doing 45-55 mph.

I am in my brand new 2006 F150 XLT Super Crew Cab. He totals my truck, I bent the steering wheel 4 inches back toward me. twisted the both front seats (the bolts twisted),knocked me 72 feet through the intersection,bent the frame on the truck, ripped the class 3 towing package out from under the truck, ripped the reeces 3 way hitch off the truck, shoved the bed into the cab,

I went to New Hanover Medical in Wilmington NC by Emergency Life Suppost because I was so badly twisted they were being cautious.

I was told Id be ok, just real sore.

well, after 3 weeks I couldnt hardly move. Come to find out He hit me so hard he exasperated a herniated disc, L4 and L5 acually.

I havent worked, which makes my company ill because of my position I hold,I have been on Demerol,Valium,Phenergan and a host of others since then.

Im in so much pain I cant sleep but sometimes 1-2 hours then up and several hours later try again.

I get to be operated on this week, hopefully on Friday, we find out for sure on Monday.

I get to be cut open, have some bone removed, herniated area cut awy, make sure nerve isnt pinched or damaged.

Then I will be out another 4-6 weeks minimum.

I have several lumps on top of my spine they think will be ok.

I am just so frustrated because this guy deciodes to get high and drive I have to suffer.

At least no one died.

I am in a lot of pain and thought I would share a different view of "how cool drugs are" than what you might normally view.

Gramps
    Last edited by Grandpa Troll; April 30, 2006, 02:37.
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I am sorry, I will pray for you.

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Drinking alcohol is not a victimless crime?

Though sorry for your experience with the accident, Troll.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
        Drinking alcohol is not a victimless crime?

Though sorry for your experience with the accident, Troll.
        Yeah I am all doped up on Demerol and Valium so what I was doing was being a little coy, because people who do dope and drink booze and then drive almost allways say its my life and I can do what I want to with my body. I am not hurting nybody.

Im just venting because I cant hardly do anything from all this pain.

Gramps

Comment

Holy cow, glad you're still with us...

Comment

This is my steering wheel, how I managed to hold on I dont know
            Attached Files

Comment

My best wishes for a complete recovery.

I hope the guy has some $$, so you can sue for compensation at least.

The title is a bit misleading though. 'Driving under influence is not a victimless crime' would be more accurate. I get the feeling "James" was speeding as well.
              "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
              "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I agree... the stoners in my online game of GRAW last night caused us to lose, and they made us wait to start the game while they had a bong.

Drugs are destroying the fabric of online gamer society!!!!!!
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by germanos
                  My best wishes for a complete recovery.

I hope the guy has some $$, so you can sue for compensation at least.

The title is a bit misleading though. 'Driving under influence is not a victimless crime' would be more accurate. I get the feeling "James" was speeding as well.
                  Good idea, I tried changing but even though I am a Moderator, my powers are not good yet in this forum.

Comment

Re: Driving under the influence is not a Victimless crime

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                    I used to party with the worse or best depending upon your view of the side you believe in.

I have done a lot, PCP,Pot.Pot w/PCP,Coke,(Powder and rock crack form).Crystal Meth,Acid and Mushrooms.

I drove

I worked.

Now I have a much differing opinion.

March 13 2006 820 am Im on the way to a meeting with on of my plant managers. I am stopped at a Red traffic light in a 55 mph speed zone.

Along comes "James" high on Cocaine, nails me doing 45-55 mph.

I am in my brand new 2006 F150 XLT Super Crew Cab. He totals my truck, I bent the steering wheel 4 inches back toward me. twisted the both front seats (the bolts twisted),knocked me 72 feet through the intersection,bent the frame on the truck, ripped the class 3 towing package out from under the truck, ripped the reeces 3 way hitch off the truck, shoved the bed into the cab,

I went to New Hanover Medical in Wilmington NC by Emergency Life Suppost because I was so badly twisted they were being cautious.

I was told Id be ok, just real sore.

well, after 3 weeks I couldnt hardly move. Come to find out He hit me so hard he exasperated a herniated disc, L4 and L5 acually.

I havent worked, which makes my company ill because of my position I hold,I have been on Demerol,Valium,Phenergan and a host of others since then.

Im in so much pain I cant sleep but sometimes 1-2 hours then up and several hours later try again.

I get to be operated on this week, hopefully on Friday, we find out for sure on Monday.

I get to be cut open, have some bone removed, herniated area cut awy, make sure nerve isnt pinched or damaged.

Then I will be out another 4-6 weeks minimum.

I have several lumps on top of my spine they think will be ok.

I am just so frustrated because this guy deciodes to get high and drive I have to suffer.

At least no one died.

I am in a lot of pain and thought I would share a different view of "how cool drugs are" than what you might normally view.

Gramps
                    Hope you get better soon.

The last time I got hit I had whiplash for ages. It's not pleasant.

Your argument doesn't really work though. Alcohol causes more accidents, yet people are allowed to drink. Old people cause all sorts of accidents, yet we don't put them to death.

All sorts of things can have negative consequences for others if used improperly, but that doesn't mean they should be banned – just that improper use of them should be illegal.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                      I agree... the stoners in my online game of GRAW last night caused us to lose, and they made us wait to start the game while they had a bong.

Drugs are destroying the fabric of online gamer society!!!!!!
                      Did you een read the opening post?
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Bill3000

Did you een read the opening post?
                        After I posted that. Hence the subsequent post.

I hope Troll will forgive me, but I just assumed it was a joke because most of his threads are there to make us laugh.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Re: Driving under the influence is not a Victimless crime

Your argument doesn't really work though. Alcohol causes more accidents, yet people are allowed to drink. Old people cause all sorts of accidents, yet we don't put them to death.

All sorts of things can have negative consequences for others if used improperly, but that doesn't mean they should be banned – just that improper use of them should be illegal.
                          well, I dont wanna argue with someone who thinks its ok to "properly use drugs or alcohol"

I just wanted to bring up the negative sonsequences and how it frigs up an innocent persons life.

Maybe you could share how my arguement doesnt work then, since he was on cocaine and hit me, frigged my body up, how exactly how is this ok?

Just asking

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Driving under the influence is not a Victimless crime

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

Maybe you could share how my arguement doesnt work then, since he was on cocaine and hit me, frigged my body up, how exactly how is this ok?

Just asking
                            OK. If the same guy was drunk, would this be an argument for banning alcohol or saying that alcohol necessarily has negative effects on others?

Of course not.

Many people drink and take drugs but have the sense to stay out of a car or to refrain from operating heavy machinery. I've done my fair share, but it would be unthinkable to me to drive in such a state.

This doesn't mean that drugs and alcohol don't sometimes have negative consequences, but they aren't sufficient on their own to directly harm other people – there is always some other step... like a clown getting behind the wheel of a car.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

After I posted that. Hence the subsequent post.

I hope Troll will forgive me, but I just assumed it was a joke because most of his threads are there to make us laugh.
                              Forgive me man, Im on Demerol and Valium and am in a pissy mood because this is the fourth night I cant sleep due to pain.

Please forgive me, gRnadpa "sometime Grumpee" Troll

I shall herby use the powers vested in me (even though they have no juridiction here) to punish myself by getting Barney to smack my @r$e after he is done with Paris Hilton
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X