Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi-Annual call for inclusion of state flags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winston
    Reagan's portrait should be on at least the flags of California and Illinois.
    Maybe not on the flag but certainly on the official state toilet paper.

Comment

How typical. Only a Liberal would make such a vulgar association from the State Flag.

How did you get that Feb 1999 registration date by the way? I never noticed it before (for you or anybody else). I thought Mar 1999 was the earliest without being defaulted to Jan 1970.

Comment

Maryland, along with Texas and Calif, has one of the few state flags worth bothering with. Too many are just the state seal, too small to really see, on a dark blue background.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

How did you get that Feb 1999 registration date by the way?
          I dunno. I only post here.

Comment

don't dis blue flags

Comment

How typical. Only a Liberal would make such a vulgar association from the State Flag.

How did you get that Feb 1999 registration date by the way? I never noticed it before (for you or anybody else). I thought Mar 1999 was the earliest without being defaulted to Jan 1970.
              I think it doesn't do that unless you go back to 1998. I started posting in 1999 with another login (which has since been banned). And that showed up okay. though that was with the old forum software.

Comment

There was always something funny about that Zkribbler character.

I say we check to see if he floats.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X