Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi-Annual call for inclusion of state flags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi-Annual call for inclusion of state flags.

I still think it is bollucks that we have flags for Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland but I can't get a flag for California.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I want a chicago flag
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Interesting tactic. Starting this in the OT so you don't get any +1s before the admins say no and lock the thread. Good luck with that.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

use your avatar
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Why do you hate the U.S. flag, Oerdin?

Comment

I guess it takes me less time to make the requested flags than to read these threads every 6 months or so. GIF, 4-bit, 30x20:

California
            Attached Files

Comment

use your avatar
              Why not include some US states into the flag list?

Texas
              Attached Files

Comment

Bavaria

DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                  Why not include some US states into the flag list?
                  cause we'll get into the usual "what's country? not this isnt a country. yes this is a country" discussion and we're kind of bored of it

Comment

You'll be getting it anyway, there's no escaping to it.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

cause we'll get into the usual "what's country? not this isnt a country. yes this is a country" discussion and we're kind of bored of it
                      You could just ignore them -- what's the real reason?

Comment

Did I just lose my +1 when that MarkG moved this thread to the OT? Clearly this is a service related issue so it belongs in the community forum.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                          You could just ignore them -- what's the real reason?
                          it's easier to ignore the request to open the dicussion rather than the discusson itself

Comment

Uhh, discussion will not be "opened" if you add two state flags into a long menu selection in user cp. We have an on-going discussion right here.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                              ...if you add two state flags into a big-ass menu selection.
                              Don't forget about Bavaria!

Comment

Working...
                              X