Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Semi-Annual call for inclusion of state flags.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    Uhh, discussion will not be "opened" if you add two state flags into a long menu selection in user cp. We have an on-going discussion right here.
    5 mins later we'll have a "you added these two, why not add this one as well? it's just one" thread
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

5 mins later we'll have a "you added these two, why not add this one as well? it's just one" thread
      You can answer "because I'm evil " and be done with it, or request the whiners to make the new flags in correct format and watch how they ignore the whole thing when it starts to sound like any work. Besides, even if I'd be wrong, the worst we can end up is having 48 more US state flags if you now add 2.

Comment

Brittany!

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's a slippery slope. People will just want city flags and sports club banners next.

Comment

Oh, and the next troll who starts comparing the authority of US states to Bundesländer or Swedish län or Chinese city municipalities or NYC neighbourhoods or their local sports can jump off a cliff. Nobody believes in the sincerity of your phony demands.

DOES BAVARIA HAVE IT'S ARMY? didn't thought so, now go away

Comment

Speaking of flags, why have they been shifted to a position below the title & location field all of a sudden? It looks awful.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ
                DOES BAVARIA HAVE IT'S ARMY? didn't thought so, now go away
                DOES COSTA RICA HAVE IT'S ARMY?
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                  Speaking of flags, why have they been shifted to a position below the title & location field all of a sudden? It looks awful.
                  Qft

Comment

DOES COSTA RICA HAVE IT'S ARMY?
                    Iceland doesn't have either. The point is that none of you give a crap whether those flags are added or not, you're just trolling so US states wouldn't be either. Look, the thing is that some people identify themselves being more Texan than American, quite like most French identify themselves primarly as French, not European. How about we get rid of the EU state flags?

Comment

Well at least Bouvet Island's flag is in
                      CSPA

Comment

[QUOTE] Originally posted by VJ
                        Iceland doesn't have either. The point is that none of you give a crap whether those flags are added or not, you're just trolling so US states wouldn't be either.[/q]
                        Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing more flags on the list. If the Sami can have their flag here, so should the Texans.

Look, the thing is that some people identify themselves being more Texan than American
                        Agreed. Which is why I support the inclusion of the Texan flag. Just ike I support the inclusion of the Breton flag. It's likely I'd sport the latter (I've never sported a French flag on 'Poly, as far as I remember)

Comment

Israel should have two flags, on account of the IDF.

Comment

Originally posted by VJ

Why not include some US states into the flag list?

Texas
                            the Chilean flag is close enough
                            CSPA

Comment

I want a White Ensign and the Russian Naval flag.
                              Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Noone mentioned it yet, but the text that goes with the Macedonian flag needs fixing too...

Comment

Working...
                                X