No announcement yet.

Hunting Season has Begun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate people who don't signal too Arrian. God that's despicably lazy, and it endangers / inconveniences a lot more people than you think.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

The only time I see a Faliure to Signal ticket is if there was an accident and the cop is throwing the book at the guy (And he actually witnessed it, otherwise its one civilians eyewitness account verus anothers. Not very likely to get a conviction.) Usually, however, the officer will just throw the faliure to signal concept in the all encompassing "Inattentive Driving" ticket.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
        I hate people who don't signal too Arrian. God that's despicably lazy, and it endangers / inconveniences a lot more people than you think.
        Damn straight! Pisses me off, I tell ya!

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
          The only time I see a Faliure to Signal ticket is if there was an accident and the cop is throwing the book at the guy (And he actually witnessed it, otherwise its one civilians eyewitness account verus anothers. Not very likely to get a conviction.) Usually, however, the officer will just throw the faliure to signal concept in the all encompassing "Inattentive Driving" ticket.
          I'm just generally amazed when somebody changes lanes w/o signalling, repeatedly, directly in front of a cop and nothing happens. But then I remember: the cops don't signal either. So all's fair, see.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

See?! I knew you'd come to terms! Thats a great big step you just made! Congradulations!!!
            Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
            1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Working...
            X