Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I wish I could kill you with mind-bullets right now.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

****ing bull****. The commentator is calling this the worst officiated game of the playoffs.
        I've seen worse, and I **** you not.

I'm really concerned for Koivu. It looked like blood coming from inside the eye.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I wish I could kill you with mind-bullets right now.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• @ joncha

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

I've seen worse, and I **** you not.

I'm really concerned for Koivu. It looked like blood coming from inside the eye.
              The worst officiated game I've seen in my life, but you have some years on my NYE, so I can say it honestly I guess.

Koivu thing scared the crap out of me and my friend. Gainey's press conference said it was a cut around the eye area and they aren't sure yet, he's undergoing tests at the local hospital. If he's lucky, it'll only be stitches above or under the eye. But frankly, it looked alot worse than that.

It was bull**** officiating. No call on the Koivu high stick, but 4 minutes to Komisarek for a less dangerous high stick. A phantom holding call in the 3rd, and a phantom tripping call in OT to give Carolina the win.

Damnit, now the Habs NEED to win game 4, or this is going to be one unfun 6 game series.
              Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• dp
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I don't have to go back to the gory days of Van Hellamond and the Oilers.

I count 4 'intent to injure' penalties gone uncalled against the Wings in 3 games so far. Meanwhile, Chelios and some of the other Wings are on course to win medals for diving.

The reffing has been really bad in more than one series.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)

Comment

• Yeah. Chelios is a *****.
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Oh, in my opinion, the reffing has been bad all year. Sure, there is a "crack down" on hooking and grabbing, but some terrible stuff is going uncalled too.

Comment

• Dallas is in real tough now.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                          Oh, in my opinion, the reffing has been bad all year. Sure, there is a "crack down" on hooking and grabbing, but some terrible stuff is going uncalled too.
                          Some stuff doesn't make sense to me like the call on the Habs for a crosscheck apparently where the ref 5 feet away and looking right at it didn't make a call but the guy outside the blueline did.

How the didn't call the high stick at all when Koivu got cut was amazing particularly when the blood was coming out of his eye. Then a few minutes later Montreal gets 4 minutes for what essentially looked like a fat lip.

I was also amazed that they could call that "trip" in OT. I don't advocate putting away the whistles but don't go making bullcrap calls
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Dude, Roloson is a ****ing maniac. The Wings missed a half dozen golden opportunities. Roloson sucks. He was lucky last night. Half the time when the action gets thick he falls on his ass before a shot even comes in.

Other than him, the oilers played well through 2. They started to look tired in the 3rd. Brought it back up a bit in the 1st OT.
                            Was at the game last night. Great game, not sure I could take 2 OT periods again soon. Rollie played very well. The fans are right behind him. Reffing sucked! They may as well be on the Redwings roster.
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Flubber

Some stuff doesn't make sense to me like the call on the Habs for a crosscheck apparently where the ref 5 feet away and looking right at it didn't make a call but the guy outside the blueline did.

How the didn't call the high stick at all when Koivu got cut was amazing particularly when the blood was coming out of his eye. Then a few minutes later Montreal gets 4 minutes for what essentially looked like a fat lip.

I was also amazed that they could call that "trip" in OT. I don't advocate putting away the whistles but don't go making bullcrap calls
                              QFT

actually, I sent an email to the refs website tonight that was pretty darn close to everything you said.

Comment

• Oh and I suspected all game that Montreal would lose . . . despite the fact that it was their best overall game IMHO. I have seen it SO MANY times where if a team can't score on their chances when getting chance after chance . . . the other team inevitably squeaks in a goal or two

Ward looked amazing in the net and I will be surprised if gerber sees action again. Even if Ward stinks in game 4 and gets pulled, I think they would go back to him for game 5
                                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
                                X