This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay, Phaneuf! That's my boy.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• WTF did they stop the play!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• So this series comes to a tie as well.

The first period was just brutal, but I'm pleased with our comeback.

Comment

• So Habs try to be one of the first teams to take a 2-0 lead tonight. Who thinks they can do it?!!?
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            yay, Phaneuf! That's my boy.
            It was a great shot that kinda redeemed the fact that it was his bad pinch that contributed to the Duck's 4th goal. Phaneuf is playing reasonably well but he will need to step it up more as the Ducks are understandably targetting him.
            You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
              So Habs try to be one of the first teams to take a 2-0 lead tonight. Who thinks they can do it?!!?
              I think they can and will unless a very different Gerber shows up. I'm thinking that Huet again plays like a madman and Carolina soesn't get a lot of goals
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 1-0 Montreal on a Bulis breakaway!!!

Can ya feel it!?!?

Comment

• My lord... what a contrast from yesterday. In the 1st periods, Montreal is up 3-0, NJ is up 2-0, and Buffalo is up 5-0 .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Habs
                    bleh

Comment

• Buffalo
                      Devils

Man, it'd be great if the Devs moved onwards and Philly got slammed in the first round .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• WOW

Rangers had a breakaway and Brodeur ROBBED 'em. Still 2-0.

Comment

• Devils kill off a 2 man powerplay, Madden comes out of the box gets the puck as it is being cleared, and scores shorthanded to make it 3-0!

Comment

• This is getting too close for comfort.

2nd intermission, Canes fight back to 3-2. 3rd period will start with a Canes 5-3 PP. Uhoh!

Comment

• 3-3 seconds into the 3rd.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• 4-3 Carolina!
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X